NIKE PARK UPDATES

^the air max rise has been in parks for a while now

smile.gif

Originally Posted by mk26

do you guys have any news about the LOCAL RELEASE OF "MP SHIRT"?

MP Shirt? Aside pa dun sa mga bagong release lang?

just bought the team pacquiao w/ the eagle tees and they are fiyaaaah!
i really love the fit but it does run a little small. i'm normally a L but had to upsize to XL.

NP trinoma is already running low on stock, big sizes are gone. (at least for the ones with the eagle design, didn't ask about the one with the Just Do Itat the back.)
got mine at the Nike inside landmark so, i think you should check there first if you're going to get your own.

i went to NP gb3
they still have a rising sun..sz 9.5 was the display
i also saw the lebron7, airforce 25 and cradle rock low
MP shirts are still available there

Originally Posted by nikekobe24

guys! any news on nike outlet store at pampanga?? ano mga stocks nla dun??
sir you may want to post this question in the outlet stores updates instead of here. this is nike park updates.

peace

meron kseng LOCAL VERSION ung new MP shirt.. instead of "JUST DO IT" AT THE BACK IT SAYS "LAMANG GAWIN ITO".. they say in nike.com.phthat this is a local release of the shirt.

can anyone help a fellow NT'er get a pair of the 3rd cw of the pacquiao trainers, please PM me.

newbie here at NT, ask ko lng mga sir kung san p meron nike park na meron jordan phat low black cement!TIA

welcome to NT n0side!
i don't know if those black cement phat lows are still available.
i haven't seen it for some time now. just wait for the reply of other members.
or better yet..try to call parks or stadiums
enjoy your stay here
smile.gif

meron kseng LOCAL VERSION ung new MP shirt.. instead of "JUST DO IT" AT THE BACK IT SAYS "LAMANG GAWIN ITO".. they say in nike.com.ph that this is a local release of the shirt.
They also once said on their website about the "Red Shirt of Courage" for Team Pilipinas...I don't think it's the same designwith the red ones released...still no confirmation on the both "Courage & Tagalog MP" shirts though...

Originally Posted by n0side

newbie here at NT, ask ko lng mga sir kung san p meron nike park na meron jordan phat low black cement!TIA
welcome to NT! sir n0side

meron sa Robinsons Metro East 3.5k+++

Originally Posted by soul228

meron kseng LOCAL VERSION ung new MP shirt.. instead of "JUST DO IT" AT THE BACK IT SAYS "LAMANG GAWIN ITO".. they say in nike.com.ph that this is a local release of the shirt.
They also once said on their website about the "Red Shirt of Courage" for Team Pilipinas...I don't think it's the same design with the red ones released...still no confirmation on the both "Courage & Tagalog MP" shirts though...

really? the red shirt that they released was not yet the red shirt of courage?
about the "lamang gawin ito"..i called several NPs and they were clueless about that local version

Originally Posted by jau014

They also once said on their website about the "Red Shirt of Courage" for Team Pilipinas...I don't think it's the same design with the red ones released...still no confirmation on the both "Courage & Tagalog MP" shirts though...

about the "lamang gawin ito"..i called several NPs and they were clueless about that local version
Maybe, maybe not. But I remember someone posted here a different version of the shirt...can't find it anymore though. But still hoping for thetagalog version of Just Do it.
happy.gif

Maybe, maybe not. But I remember someone posted here a different version of the shirt...can't find it anymore though. But still hoping for the tagalog version of Just Do it.
happy.gif

that other version was in the stadium thread
yeah i also want that local version..that "lamang gawan ito" would be sick
happy.gif

Any news on when the new pacman trainers would be dropping? 6 days na lang fight na, wala pa rin balita when the trainers would be dropping.

Originally Posted by hypercrunk

Originally Posted by n0side

welcome to NT! sir n0side

meron sa Robinsons Metro East 3.5k+++

what about white cement? meron pa ba?

Maybe, maybe not. But I remember someone posted here a different version of the shirt...can't find it anymore though. But still hoping for the tagalog version of Just Do it.
happy.gif

happy.gif
O.T.
iyon ba talaga Tagalog ng just do it? Gawin mo lang yan o Gawin mo lang ito ang translation nun di ba?

Originally Posted by hosengsisiw

happy.gif

happy.gif
O.T.
iyon ba talaga Tagalog ng just do it? Gawin mo lang yan o Gawin mo lang ito ang translation nun di ba?
I haven't seen that "courage" shirt? do u guys have a picture of it? has anyone seen the shirt that Manny is wearing when he waspunching the pumpkins in the JIMMY KIMMEL show? "THE CHAMP IS HERE" shirt.

Originally Posted by hosengsisiw

happy.gif

happy.gif
O.T.

i think tinagalog lang nila word by word.. just=lamang do=gawin and it=ito.. pero kung ako magtatagalog nyan bka ang lagay ko"basta gawin mo lang"
happy.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

lamang gawin ito sounds silly

i agree with basta gawin mo lang

i think their problem is with the mo

smile.gif

I guess it's not an official Nike shirt.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom