NIKE PARK UPDATES

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Originally Posted by lbj19

i also heard that the gr lebron 7s aka piano and the white navy has dropped in Park MOA but no four rings. but the downside of this is no VIP even on GR lebron 7s. tsk tsk tsk.

you give it sometime, they will eventually give VIP discount on this GRs...only problem is if your size have been sold out by the time they decide to give the VIP discount...

4 rings in the tounge of the kobe IV is just an sticker, i'm a bit disappointed...

Really, sir? I hope its not the type that gets detached easily...Oh well. At least the colorway still makes it standout
happy.gif

Sir Miko, thanks for the update man!

got mine already ! go get your four rings! this is my fave cw for the kobe 4 (atleast for now hahaha!) !
tongue.gif

thanks for the updates on the lebron and 4rings. it sucks if vip cards have no use in all NPs.
tired.gif

haaaayyyy.......i got no size available. anybody who has the lebron vii navy cw in a size 14 hit me up!

Originally Posted by ML500

haaaayyyy.......i got no size available. anybody who has the lebron vii navy cw in a size 14 hit me up!

damnn......you have big feet man. but based on what i've seen, it's hard to get size 14 here in the Phil or in Asia. Biggest usually is size 13.

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by ML500

damnn......you have big feet man. but based on what i've seen, it's hard to get size 14 here in the Phil or in Asia. Biggest usually is size 13.
yeah. it is like once in a blue moon
happy.gif

best chance to get them is through online or maybe if you know someone from the US
i hope you can cop your pair
smile.gif

finally got a pair of lebron vii size 12...size 13 was soooooo big!
got if from nike park g4..
ill post the pics later after i'm done with my homeworkssssss

ohhh

Nike Park G4 has:
4 rings
Lebron VII white/red/black
Lebron VII white/gold
Lebron VII the blue one...

ML500 wrote:
big sizes doesn't usually reach the retail store.. they're always allocated/reserve for school athletes or for the pro's.
so i would suggest you make some "Friends" in these places because they give out these stuff below retail.
wink.gif

^^
okie thanks.. hehe.. anyone bought the 4 rings in trinoms? pd b gmtn un vip carD??

Originally Posted by irumi

^^
okie thanks.. hehe.. anyone bought the 4 rings in trinoms? pd b gmtn un vip carD??

vip card for four rings in NP can not be used.

Back
Top Bottom