NIKE PARK UPDATES

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

lamang gawin ito sounds silly

i agree with basta gawin mo lang

i think their problem is with the mo

smile.gif
basta gawin lang sounds better than lamang gawin ito.

maybe that's why it will never surface. it sounds silly.

guts do you have an idea whats the next big release for Nike after this MP and LBJ fever?

I dont think the 4rings will drop but im stil hoping. .

Originally Posted by hosengsisiw

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

lamang gawin ito sounds silly

i agree with basta gawin mo lang

i think their problem is with the mo

smile.gif
basta gawin lang sounds better than lamang gawin ito.

maybe that's why it will never surface. it sounds silly.

i think they made it look poetic..

have you guys seen the new NIKE MP SHIRTS released in the states? it's so cool..

^Wow! I like that Team Pacquiao-PI and the Jeepney shirt!
The blue PACMAN KNOWS shirt is nice too!
pimp.gif

Have they droppped or yet to come?

Originally Posted by glitch008

^Wow! I like that Team Pacquiao-PI and the Jeepney shirt!
The blue PACMAN KNOWS shirt is nice too!
pimp.gif

Have they droppped or yet to come?
Still no clear news on what to come before the fight specially the new MP TRAINER 1... still hoping!

guys the lebron 7 red cw and kobe 4 rings are here na daw.. havent seen them personally.. ill be going to trinoma to check it out if its true! hahaha!
smile.gif
)

i also heard that the gr lebron 7s aka piano and the white navy has dropped in Park MOA but no four rings. but the downside of this is no VIP even on GR lebron7s. tsk tsk tsk.

Saw the 2 better cw's of the Lebron VII in mega today...To quote KC, "now I know where my money will go this payday Friday..."

nike park sm faiview.

i tried the red one and it felt really comfortable pero mabigat pa din.

four rings confirmed to drop at trinoma. get yours guys.

btw if you have citibank card on your wallet, I suggest you go to stadiums instead. it will save you 10% more.

Originally Posted by lbj19

i also heard that the gr lebron 7s aka piano and the white navy has dropped in Park MOA but no four rings. but the downside of this is no VIP even on GR lebron 7s. tsk tsk tsk.

you give it sometime, they will eventually give VIP discount on this GRs...only problem is if your size have been sold out by the time they decide to givethe VIP discount...

4 rings in the tounge of the kobe IV is just an sticker, i'm a bit disappointed...

Back
Top Bottom