NIKE PARK UPDATES

guys any dates on the lebron VII red carpet? im thinking twice on the red/black/white, baka dumating si red carpet wala na ko pambili..
happy.gif

the vip card issue sucks

i dont think i will ever buy something at retail, specially something worth 7,495 that's GR.

paheads up nalang when they start honoring it, again.

Originally Posted by jusack

guys any dates on the lebron VII red carpet? im thinking twice on the red/black/white, baka dumating si red carpet wala na ko pambili..
happy.gif
waiting for the red carpets as well..
laugh.gif
it's kindadifferent from all the other CWs

just when i thought the 4 rings wont drop here, its now available.

anyway will this be the last Kobe 4 to be released here in the Philippines? Kobe is now using Kobe 5 in guest appearances in late night shows. If he will wearKobe 5 on Friday against the Suns, maybe the time line of the release of Kobe 5 is in the last week of December.

Watch the video of Kobe wearing Kobe 5 . He even gave the host a pair.

Originally Posted by Flashout01

my friend got his lbj 7's at Podium less 10% for vip... all 3 cw is available too
Got mine in podium too, but they dont honor my VIP card
frown.gif
mad.gif
..only points they say.

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

anyway will this be the last Kobe 4 to be released here in the Philippines? Kobe is now using Kobe 5 in guest appearances in late night shows. If he will wear Kobe 5 on Friday against the Suns, maybe the time line of the release of Kobe 5 is in the last week of December.

expect one final kobe 4 pair on december..

to all who got their 4rings, can you do a side by side comparison? the 4rings look bulky compared to other colorways..
nerd.gif

based on NLB, red carpet's international realease will be on dec 3 on a very limited amount, not sure if it will hit the PI too, but if it does i think itwill be like the lebron VI mvp pack, iready na ung mga pang shoe camping for december.
happy.gif
and the reason cguro bket nauna pa ung mooncake kesa GR ng lebron VIIbecause on other continents mooncake is a limited release samantalang GR sya sa asia. hope it helps.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by lmns2

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

anyway will this be the last Kobe 4 to be released here in the Philippines? Kobe is now using Kobe 5 in guest appearances in late night shows. If he will wear Kobe 5 on Friday against the Suns, maybe the time line of the release of Kobe 5 is in the last week of December.

expect one final kobe 4 pair on december..

to all who got their 4rings, can you do a side by side comparison? the 4rings look bulky compared to other colorways..
nerd.gif

Hmmm, I don't think so bro. I think it's the same. The colors and the gradient effect just pops out which makes it seem bulky, imo.

yo brothers!

If you want a less 10% discount on the 4 rings and Lebron 7, let me know. Text me your username and name and the shoe that you want and the size you want toget 0906.521.60.16. Sure buyers only.

Originally Posted by irumi

^^
okie thanks.. hehe.. anyone bought the 4 rings in trinoms? pd b gmtn un vip carD??

Bro, if your VIP has 15% off pwede yun! I got my lbj7 (navy, white, gold cw) and my friend kb4 4rings at 10% sa trinoma yesterday by using his VIP which has a15% discount.

what i heard is 1 lights out and 2 MP trainer 3. Size 9. 2 pairs of boxing shoes. boxing short. boxing robe.

Nike BHS Updates. Saw the Pacman gallery. There's an autographed pair of the Pacman's boxing shoes, the Lights Out Trainer 1's and MP(red/white/blue) Trainer 1's on display. Sorry. I forgot to take pics. I think they are in auction coz I saw that it has a starting bid of Php15,000 foreach pair. They're Basketball section is like House of Hoops' na.
smile.gif

^^^all shoes are manny's size(9). starting bid for the trainers are P15k while for his boxing shorts is P10k.sorry i didnt get the starting bids for theboxing shoes and robes.

^Why wouldn't they be?

Nike Park BHS's 2nd floor set-up reminds me of Shiek SF.

I still need those Lebron III Soldier APs in a size 10 or 10.5.

Nike, you thurrr?

Back
Top Bottom