NIKE PARK UPDATES

^tnx man
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jethro

Originally launched at retail in November 1995, Michael's intuitive insight of bringing a "formal look" to the court served as the inspiration for the original AIR JORDAN XI. Worn during his full return in the 1995-96 season, the AJ XI quickly became one of the most popular AIR JORDANs of all-time. In another bold innovative step, the AJ XI featured patent leather for the first time in an athletic shoe, and a 'secret weapon' carbon-fiber spring plate and polymer-coated upper that refused to stretch or lose its shape through MJ's 72-win season and a fourth NBA title. During this season, MJ became only the second player ever to be crowned MVP for the season, the All-Star Game, and the Finals in a single season.

This holiday season, the AIR JORDAN XI makes a triumphant comeback as a "gift" to consumers in a memorable black / varsity royal / white colorway with a celebratory AJ XI box. This colorway was first seen during a starring movie role played by MJ and has only been available at retail once before, in 2001.

The AIR JORDAN XI RETRO will launch on December 23, 2009 for a suggested retail price of P7,995. Only 50 pairs will be available in the Philippines exclusively at Nike Park The Fort. Doors open at 12 noon.

For more information on the Air Jordan 11 Retro please contact Nike Park The Fort at (632) 856.2586.

from: http://solemovement.com/nike/nikes-xmas-gift-to-all-sneakerheads/

No need to repost info that was posted several hours ago. I started a Space Jam thread to avoid clutter here.

Space Jam related posts will be deleted on sight to avoid clutter. Please refer to the stickied thread.

hello everyone. im from the states and looking for some kobe iv black or white speckles (size 9.5) anywhere around manila that has them still you think? myuncle is coming back to states on the 23 so i hope to get them before then.

Originally Posted by abstractability

wow 6995 php is about 150 usd, which is kinda steep!!... u guys know anywhere specifically they are discounted?

minus 10% off pag may VIP card..

was in Manila the past couple days... Traffic FTL
sick.gif
Props to you guysputting up with that everyday, i couldn't deal with it. Anyway, I finally checked out Nike Park at Fort after hearing about it in this forum after everypacquiao/jordan release after release after release .... Space Jams in the display case looked so yummy!

No need to campout. Available sa lahat ng Nike Park/Stadium sa buong Pilipinas. Pwedeng gamitin kung 10% discount kung may VIP card.
smokin.gif

Ganda ng bagong Jordan Backpack pwedeng terno sa White/Red.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

was in Manila the past couple days... Traffic FTL
sick.gif
Props to you guys putting up with that everyday, i couldn't deal with it. Anyway, I finally checked out Nike Park at Fort after hearing about it in this forum after every pacquiao/jordan release after release after release .... Space Jams in the display case looked so yummy!

i agree... that nike store at the fort is nice.. i went last january and look what was on displayed..

cd8355b6ef197bdf40e2dc0168973b2b20d8615.jpg

and inside where the stairs are

9122529e367ac47cd626944519823e8d6153451.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom