NIKE PARK UPDATES

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

No need to campout. Available sa lahat ng Nike Park/Stadium sa buong Pilipinas. Pwedeng gamitin kung 10% discount kung may VIP card.
smokin.gif

Ganda ng bagong Jordan Backpack pwedeng terno sa White/Red.

do you have pics of the backpack bro?

So when exactly will the Space Jams release in BHS, sirs? On the 23rd? Wednesday? Will people be camping out?

^^ Release is on the 23rd and more than 50 people are already camped out at BHS so it's basically already impossible to buy a pair at retail if you justdecided to pick up a pair

Originally Posted by revelation218

^^ Release is on the 23rd and more than 50 people are already camped out at BHS so it's basically already impossible to buy a pair at retail if you just decided to pick up a pair

You gotta be effin kidding me..lol! I was wondering when I visited BHS last saturday and there are indeed a lot of people camping out around nike park...Andduring that time I was actually debating to get a pair....that is just craaaaazy.

^ got one from NP G4 last saturday, i think the length is 105cm although im not sure haha. 120cm yata yun pinakamahaba.

Originally Posted by supaugly

Anybody know where there's still the red laces? Bought the 90cm, and damn they're short...

90cm is for kids shoes. you should have tried them on some shoes that were on display before buying the laces. only G4 has the red laces.

just been to moa, they still have the army Vs, white red XII, lots of 6 rings, Kb IV Black Blue, GM, White Speckled, Lebron VII China, White Navy, Lebron VILows.

I was surprised to know that the cradle rock lows and 16.5s were all sold out already. was also hoping for the aj 1 phat lows atlanta cw to hit the outlet butit seems they are sold out as well. talk about xmas shopping hehe but it's all good. only means that the PI market is growing and should be considered tobe in the same or close to the market of taiwan and HK.

mga sirs.. anybody knows where to copp any gradient kobe 4s pa?
kht 4 rings..and aj1 black shadow gray cw.. tnx

hehehe. pang-kids nga ata yun laces nakuha ko. I hope I could still put them into good use, like for my girl's sneaks or something... can anyone confirmkung meron pa ngang red laces up there in MOA... TIA!

So may 4rings p sa Manila??? How much? May size 8 p Kaya? My friends are flying home eh might be able to get them to grab me a pair haha

Originally Posted by lj12

So may 4rings p sa Manila??? How much? May size 8 p Kaya? My friends are flying home eh might be able to get them to grab me a pair haha
Kobe IVs go for P6,995.00 here in Manila. The 4 Rings on display at BHS is size 11 (or is it 13) which is probably the smallest size available.

Back
Top Bottom