NIKE PARK UPDATES

Originally Posted by supaugly

hehehe. pang-kids nga ata yun laces nakuha ko. I hope I could still put them into good use, like for my girl's sneaks or something... can anyone confirm kung meron pa ngang red laces up there in MOA... TIA!

red laces did not show up in MOA..

Ay sayang haha was hoping na makachamba ako hahaha question, the pics up there with the hyperizes are from bhs or are they a HOH? Coz that would be sp cool ifManila had a place that looked like that... I miss home
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jethro

Any word for the Chaos? Pennys?

G4 lang ba may Red Laces?

Chaos will be available in Asia(China) by Feb 1 along with bruce lee and dark knight colorway.

First drop will be the "away" lakers colorway on Jan 1.

kenlu.net

86416242d4f92b058d1c7b88dd8de3c32f767114.jpg

^Oh, Thanks

Seems that Im gonna wait til' feb. to get my hands on the ZKVs, Im not really feeling the Cws on the Left Side, but on the Right Side =
pimp.gif

@ jethro: dude, anong penny's yung sinasabi mo? btw, i think the 2009's are on sale in nike park podium. i think.hehe.

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

@ jethro: dude, anong penny's yung sinasabi mo? btw, i think the 2009's are on sale in nike park podium. i think.hehe.

THANKS RED

The 1/2 Cent Black/Green
indifferent.gif

passed by NP gateway a while back, aj v army, aj phat lows, velcros,
6rings and melo are the only kicks worth remembering.
no red laces

@mackiecorrea en airpopoy629, tnx sa update mga sirs..

can anyone confirm poh if may size 10 pa 4 rings or the gradients?
been busy sa work kasi recently.. tnx

Originally Posted by msgt16

NP BHS

4210196787_23c26ce830_o.jpg
Is that the AJ1 portland phat lows & all white phat lows???
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Been looking for them for awhile now! Does anyone know if they still have a 10 or10.5s available for both??? TIA! Thanks for the update dude! MERRY CHRISTMAS to you & God Bless!
happy.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom