NIKE PARK UPDATES

UPDATE: Nike Park Festi's new # is (02)8098025

The one posted on the 1st page i believe is for the outlet store at the basement level.

For everyone's reference. HTH

Originally Posted by jmoney45

^ Pareng Jayson, you mean the "Gardenia Ube & Cheese" ZKIV?
laugh.gif

I don't know about those bro. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the olympic/championship edition. I'm hoping they drop next.
laugh.gif

ZKV na hinihintay ko.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

^purple metallics? i think those are euro exclusives sir..

for real? that explains why they aint gon make it here. thanks for the heads up sir mackie! this is for the wife actually...

any NTers saw an aj1 released in nike parks that has a colorway suitable for the ladies? holla!

peace

Ei guys, have you seen pics of the LIGHTS OUT Event by Kc...i was wondering if anyone knows where to cop the "Dionisia Knows" Tee...no offense meantto the guy who sported it (peace bro!) but is it authentic?

Maybe the red metallics will do for your wife...That's the closest thing,although it would have been cool if you bought your wife a max orange aj1 when itwas released..

^ are you talking about the elements manilaboy? hehe

dropped by NP MOA earlier..i didn't saw the new kb4.
the new stuff i saw there was the pacman knows GITD shirt. i also saw an all black bb3.
they still have the HOF shoes. the rest are mostly regulars that other NPs have

Originally Posted by superswag

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

^purple metallics? i think those are euro exclusives sir..

for real? that explains why they aint gon make it here. thanks for the heads up sir mackie! this is for the wife actually...

any NTers saw an aj1 released in nike parks that has a colorway suitable for the ladies? holla!

peace

yeap..you could try the red metallics.. they did release a aj1 low pink/yellow/purple before for womens.. u could try to look for it in some outlets..maybethey still have it..
smile.gif
or order some online..sure way to get those!

Originally Posted by jau014

the new stuff i saw there was the pacman knows GITD shirt. i also saw an all black bb3.

haha no man there was a picture there of kobe wearing the gradients, its gone now.
laugh.gif

the black zoom bb3s are the ones elmer espiritu was wearing last thursday.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Originally Posted by jau014

haha no man there was a picture there of kobe wearing the gradients, its gone now.
laugh.gif

the black zoom bb3s are the ones elmer espiritu was wearing last thursday.

owwww..ok
roll.gif

those gradients are not yet available..right?
the new kb4 is the speckled one.
how come there is still a pic here of kobe wearing those gradients
roll.gif

There's a reason why IRRELEVANT photos and comments are deleted.

Stop reposting them.

i cant differentiate between the cactus and chlorophyll, but its similar to the pic, check the tongue, but all in all its a solid cw and a good cop

Back
Top Bottom