NIKE PARK UPDATES

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

anyone know where i can still scoop a pair of the first cw (black/grey/orange/white) of zoom mvps (with the sn logo) preferably at 40% off? size 10 here
manilaboyxix i just saw those in atc planet sports selling for php3297. sorry for forgetting to ask if they still have a sz10. better check themout 1st thing tomorrow!

peace

Originally Posted by superswag

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

anyone know where i can still scoop a pair of the first cw (black/grey/orange/white) of zoom mvps (with the sn logo) preferably at 40% off? size 10 here
manilaboyxix i just saw those in atc planet sports selling for php3297. sorry for forgetting to ask if they still have a sz10. better check them out 1st thing tomorrow!

peace
went there the other day, they didnt have them in 10s anymore and blessing narin cos I was able to use the money for the bb3s. thanks though
smile.gif

Kobe IV: Gold Medal, Phillys, White with speckled sole & Finals Home sz 11 & away sz 12 - Glorietta NP
Kobe IV - Phillys, White with speckled sole & Finals Home 9 & Away 8 - GB3 NP

Pacman Knows tees everywhere.

^did NPs got the phillys? or was it the draft day you were telling us sir? thanks

Here are the pics of the available CW of Nike Trainer 1 at NP Trinoma...

73c255ce6c3cff1e977a8a7bf040f995e7cefd1.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

49c15ee130fa9caacdec513fb6af85cdefc441b.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Choose what you want...

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Choose what you want...
Nice pic's, drop by trinoma and already saw those 2, i was hoping CW's of

Black/White-Metallic Silver and the White/Black-Varsity Red-Tomato Red

Thanks for the reply.. appreciate it..
wink.gif

What's up my fellow Filipino heads. This guy from Seattle is trying to sell me the Pacquiao jacket that was sold in May when the first pair of Pacquiaoscame out. I'm uncertain if this jacket is real because there a lot of fakes out there. He says his uncle got the jacket for him at Nike Park but I was justwondering if you guys knew if this jacket was to easy to purchase and how many jackets was Nike Park selling? Was the jacket limited and only sold the day whenthe shoes came out or did Nike Park have many of them? Also are there a lot of fake Nike Pacquiao jackets in the PI?

Originally Posted by eastcoastpinoyballer

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Choose what you want...

Saw those in NP Glorietta too. The sactus is
sick.gif

For those who missed the lights out MP trainers, This is the closest thing I think..

Originally Posted by eastcoastpinoyballer

Kobe IV: Gold Medal, Phillys, White with speckled sole & Finals Home sz 11 & away sz 12 - Glorietta NP
zk4 finals home sz.11 indeed.

but there was a mistake with zk4 finals away sz. 12. staff said the the package had a mix of 11.5 and 12.
grin.gif
thus, they won't sell it.

the phillys might be pulled out of display.

Aside from the 2 colorways of the Air Trainer 1's shown above, I also saw the beige footscapes at Nike Park Eastwood.
For those into dunks, they also had these:
375432339.jpg

hey ben why are they pulling out the phillys? sayang those are really nice imo. were you able to get yours?
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom