NIKE PARK UPDATES

lunar kayoss spotted in park G4. color is white/gray/black/purple. 5495php.. the shoe has a KB5-like feel on them..

Guys, have you seen these dunks on any outlets, stadiums, parks and is it on sale?

nike-dunk-white-patent-blue-1.jpg

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

kinda upset the kd2 white blue is all patent, are the aways the same as well?

i believe its leather.

seen on BHS: skyposite(amare away & krypotnate cws)
cp3 II away
JO and Caron Butler Blue Chip IIs

Originally Posted by reigillm

No more red lace at any nike parks noh?

One of the nike guys at Park Glorietta4 told me they were the only store to get the laces. Not sure how true that is but i didnt see them at any other store. Damn I saw them the 1st day they came out (since my office is at G5 I usually pass by) and just kept putting it off till they sold out....haay

Originally Posted by efsfanatic

Guys, have you seen these dunks on any outlets, stadiums, parks and is it on sale?

this together with the white/red ones are now on sale in shoe salon. 40off.
smile.gif

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

Originally Posted by efsfanatic

this together with the white/red ones are now on sale in shoe salon. 40off.
smile.gif

THANKS RED
it's better to buy them in shoe salon since the price is like 2.8k

Originally Posted by ryandc

Originally Posted by reigillm

No more red lace at any nike parks noh?

One of the nike guys at Park Glorietta4 told me they were the only store to get the laces. Not sure how true that is but i didnt see them at any other store. Damn I saw them the 1st day they came out (since my office is at G5 I usually pass by) and just kept putting it off till they sold out....haay
that guy is a joke, i also saw those laces at NP BHS. bought 1 pair. then when i needed one more..boom! all gone... hope they would restock it.

40% off is good, thanks for the update guys, a friend of mine is looking for those..

hoping their also available in stadiums @ 40% still need receipts for their VIP card ahaha >_<

Release in the US is January 16, I hope it releases here as well.. Thinking of copping one, if the price is right.. hehe...

general release i guess is on the 16th but i saw them already tonight in the city.i'm starting to get swayed.i like the quality and can't go wrong withfull length zoom.i know nike pi won't let you fellas down with this one.

Spotted Kobe socks black/purple at nike forum greenhills last year and at nike park trinoma last wed. perfect for the kobe v away.
smile.gif

KBV will be released on January **, 2010.

Hang on to your seat peeps... Just a few more days. =D

would it be the chaos or the aways? tia

btw for those who would get them, get the size as how you wore your kobe IV. it feels a little snug but it seems like it was designed like that. hope they comeout soon.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom