NIKE PARK UPDATES

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

^ what does it look like ?

hmm i think their preparing for the general release of ZKV . jan 16.

white purple combination for headband and wristband...
jan. 16th kobe V .. dw sabi from Park ...

then i guess the chaos would come out just like what was said on feb 1...hope the aways are as nice as the pics!
smile.gif

2K10s for me, then Inlines (just hope they release it with enough time to save up). I hope this is a GR so no camping out or lining up before the stores open.

Originally Posted by abstractability

^ they are.. some footlockers here at the states accidentally sold them already.
thats nice to hear...will wait patiently for it!
smile.gif
im sure its just around the corner...

chaos dont look bad either...looks good with jeans too!
smile.gif

if ever what was posted before was right bruce lee's and dark knights would also drop early feb, that would be triple trouble!! this coming week aways thennext next week inlines then chaos then BL and DK!! wow busy next two months for kobe heads and dont forget about J VIs pa! our empty wallets from the holidayswould be hurting more hehe...

Nike Parks would be forever busy this year!
pimp.gif
and hope they continuebringing in the goods

called Nike Park MOA. The new Kobe jacket is already in the store but its still not on sale yet since they have to wait for the ZKV to be ordered anytime this week.
Jacket was available at NP gateway

Originally Posted by zoomLuthor50

called Nike Park MOA. The new Kobe jacket is already in the store but its still not on sale yet since they have to wait for the ZKV to be ordered anytime this week.
Jacket was available on NP gateway
Good for them. I haven't see the jacket though. hmmm

so the chaos will be released in january? is it a GR? thanks for the updates guys.. been hoping to get just the chaos and im ok with kobe V na..

currently in manila...haven't been here for a kobe release...will those on the 16 be available in all nike park stores? do these sell out quick here, beingthat it's the first release?

kobe v jacket(P3195) also avail at greenbelt 3 saw also the black/purple socks(P665) and white/purple wristbands(P345).. no head band tho..

yeah the speckles are still being sold on nike parks. even nike stadium have them both aways and homes...no one is selling them on discount thou. still regularprice. wait for the release of the V and maybe they might put them on 10% off or more if lucky.

wytboy, still no assurance that the chaos would be released on jan. might be feb 1.

^ k salamat... i'll wait a little longer to see if they get discounted. Last time, i heard they were around 7000 pesos ($150 usd)

Originally Posted by jrjmd

yeah the speckles are still being sold on nike parks. even nike stadium have them both aways and homes...no one is selling them on discount thou. still regular price. wait for the release of the V and maybe they might put them on 10% off or more if lucky.

wytboy, still no assurance that the chaos would be released on jan. might be feb 1.

thanks for the info bro.. hope it's a GR..

dont know where to post this but this is from the official zoom kobe V thread.

Bill Simmons (ESPN) had this in Part 1 of his Malcom Gladwell post today:

"When I visited Nike last month, we toured the development building (in which they customize sneakers for specific athletes), and the guy who ran it toldus that Kobe was their favorite client. Why? Because he kept pushing them and pushing them to make the right shoes for him, even flying there for days at atime just to put himself through grueling workouts with sensors all over his body. This past summer, he pushed them to create a special low-top sneaker thatalso would prevent him from rolling his ankles -- which seems incongruous on paper -- yet they feel as if they pulled it off. And only because he kept pushingthem."

pimp.gif

Because of that thread that I started liking the ZKBV, more specifically the Chaos. Hoping that they will release it here and hoping that it is a GR..

It will be crazy if they release the V colorways weeks apart (or on the same week). It will somehow kill their sales (or kill our pockets). This will meanwe'll have to choose one colorway if they all release at the same time. I hope they do it like the IVs...1 colorway every month (or two months). That willat least give us more time to save up and get those new colorways. But I am still sticking with the 2K10s and the Inlines for now.

Oh...and we should expect the All Star colorway in Feb as well. Argh!!!!

Back
Top Bottom