NIKE PARK UPDATES

HI NIKE TALK PHILIPPINES!!!! New member here ! Wow lots of sneaker releases...my wallets goin to cry agan just like from last years releases... Nike PI issteppin up it's game!
roll.gif

Thanks for welcoming me in guys! Always wanted to be a member but never knew how to! Hehehe!!! And for the kobe socks.... Dang boy!!! that price is too high!!!650 pesos
eek.gif
?! Gotta go with Dunlop socks with the charcoal thingy so yourfeet won't stink! Hehehe!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Originally Posted by JonT

P665 for a pair of kobe socks? cmon nike
smh.gif

You serious?

yup that is right , P665 for a pair of socks. It is the same price as the Elite basketball socks and it also has same tech I think.
yup the socks was too pricy.. just got to NP greenbelt yesterday to buy 1 before it runs out.. P665? no way..

Where did that kind of pricing come from?? Just coz kobe stuff is selling like hotcakes, don't mean people will buy stuff though it's unreasonablyhigh-priced. Jordan socks at P300 is even expensive in my opinion

I was about to get a pair of kobe socks too, bought the jacket instead. Haven't seen the headbands though

What color are the socks? Bought 2 pairs of the Black/Maize at the NLEX outlet around November and it was only 250 a pair.

@jeyps11cab

the socks are black/purple sir. with kobe's signature embroidered on it.

jordan spizike "Do You Know" available at NP gateway for P7995
kobe socks
kobe jackets
and most of the kicks, 10% discount (not including the new drops)

at NP Eastwood:
flugames
cherries 9.5(last pair)
aj1 gray/chrcl (9.5 biggest pair)
am90 premium ''USA''
some zk4s
red aj backpack

thats all i can remember

I went to Nike gateway at 12am today to pickup size 12 Spizikes and they didn't have my size anymore. I was beaten by 30 minutes by another dude. Damn...Each nike flagship store only has one pair per size.

Happen to pass by BHS yesterday afternoon. I am not sure if this has been posted already.

Anyway, here are the updates ....

Back
Top Bottom