NIKE PARK UPDATES

the TR1 low is P5295...

nice pics ben!
smile.gif
was there last night. akala ko hindi lang kita nakita
smile.gif

Originally Posted by unlockingtools

not so impressive because of the price, hehehehe

the price indeed is hefty for a pair of socks. but the comfort u feel when you use it is priceless.
wink.gif

Nike's pricing is a bit wack with that am 90 being 5295 and tr1 low in the 5k range as well. I kinda liked the kayoss but it costs 5595. Too much for a gymshoes IMO. And 600 for a pair of sock is crazy. I'd just wait it out in the outlets.

Nike Park, Robinson's Galleria

- Kobe Head band
- Kobe Wrist band
- Kobe socks (1 size M, and lots of size L)

the tr1 low's price was reduced to P4975. still more expensive than the trainer mids that was released. the park employee at rob manila said that it waschanged just this weekend.

new kobe jackets and jogging pants available at nike park rob manila and duty free fiesta mall pque ($70 for the jacket)

guys, i just want to ask if the air max 3 retros (aka garnett 3's) are selling well or not. should i cop now or will they hit the outlets? i went to NPtrinoma and there's none.same with Nike stadium n.edsa and annex.TIA!!!!
smile.gif

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by jau014

d.will and parker PEs
happy.gif

great. nice pics sir ben!
those Zoom Flip'N really looked like a skinless flightclubs.. lolz ahahah just realized it.. it's like an Air Pippen x Zoom flightclubHybrid lolz..

cheaper by 300 though.. coz flightclub's release was like 5795..

According to a friend,Jordan 16.5 breds had dropped in BHS. remaining size left is 8.5as of now...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by nwo0714

According to a friend,Jordan 16.5 breds had dropped in BHS. remaining size left is 8.5as of now...
frown.gif

hey mon, i think your friend got a wrong info. no such release yet and still no price for the hyperdunk low. BHS HOH drops
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by nwo0714

frown.gif

hey mon, i think your friend got a wrong info. no such release yet and still no price for the hyperdunk low. BHS HOH drops
pimp.gif
Hi LBJ, I don't know ha,but I think he saw it eh, I asked him today again,after I saw your post, If he's certain that it is the Jordan16.5, and he said yes. He wants that CW(Black and red) more than the currently released white/black/blue,and he was frustrated that the only size left is 8,allare either reserved or sold. He asked if other branches have it,the staff said only trinoma and moa,but no stocks either anymore. Maybe we can verify with ourBHS friends, I'm sorry if I am not certain,since I didn't saw it..

Back
Top Bottom