NIKE PARK UPDATES

thanks for the pics sir jeddah..about time i drop by bhs
laugh.gif

yo pack888, there used to be a 10% discount for standard chartered credit card holders as well for nike park. but i think the discount is only applicablefor older releases. i used mine to purchase the jordan 5 dark army, pilipnas bball shorts, and lebron bball shorts last september. they would check the releasedates of the items before they could confirm if the discount is applicable on the item. i think the 10% discount wont apply for new releases. hope thishelps

yo ben i saw your question in the stadium thread. as far as atc stadium is concerned i think your availability/size run question has been answered. youcould also check nike park festi if they still have your size for the white/reds and if its not yet "reserved". contact # for nike park festi is8098025. theyll sell the shoes on the 19th as well....

peace

Are the Space Jams an exclusive BHS release??? Is it gonna drop Dec. 23 on our shores? Anybody got solid info about the release?!?

Exactly a week to go to the international release and yet we still don't have definite info on the SJs! Anyone got any info at all? Exclusive at BHS? 23rdrelease? Price?
happy.gif

the info I got as of yesterday, BHS lang daw on the 23rd price around 8K something hopefully things will still change, sana
frown.gif

know stores that still have pacman shirts? Particularly a red pacman shirt? Any info would be great. Tia NT!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by kykoman

the info I got as of yesterday, BHS lang daw on the 23rd price around 8K something hopefully things will still change, sana
frown.gif

Hopefully things will change except for the date! Unless it's earlier!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

know stores that still have pacman shirts? Particularly a red pacman shirt? Any info would be great. Tia NT!
happy.gif

Proline Greenbelt still has those MP red shirts the last time I checked last Monday. HTH.

Back
Top Bottom