NIKE PARK UPDATES

Nakakalito tuloy dati cherry XII ngayon naman infrared VI
roll.gif

ok guys, believe Me or not.. The Zk5 would be available on Feb 1 2010, the colors that will be available are the aways and BLs. The reason is that Nike PIshipment isn't in the country yet

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

they also have Chris Paul shirt according to my np source. havent seen it yet though.
saw one yesterday at robinsons place manila. a purple cp3 shirt. it has some illustration on front and his logo on one of the sleeves

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

ok guys, believe Me or not.. The Zk5 would be available on Feb 1 2010, the colors that will be available are the aways and BLs. The reason is that Nike PI shipment isn't in the country yet
QFT! the staff in Park G4 gave the same info. CP3 shirts also available in Greenbelt3 and G4 no more small and medium sizes thou. Kobe yellowshirts no more medium and small in G4, greenbelt 3 still have some medium sizes. Dwade black and white shirts still have stocks.

waiting for the inlines... no other color for the kobe24 tees hoping for the color black..

Originally Posted by arby24

sure na b ung away and BL? no chaos?

Actually this release is the most confusing I've seen since the release of the retro AJ XIIIs years back. What I was told is that the Aways(2k10) andBLs are going to be released on Feb 1, but when I was shown the memo that came from Nike PI , I got confused because the pics of what they have sent to releaseare the following. I am happy that we are getting some limited stuff on the Rice and BLs but imo those colorways are basura. Hope what I've seen isn'ttrue because I like the line up few pages back better, where the DK are present .

wb57k0.jpg

2j1oghl.jpg

10gmfqt.jpg

and

se86r6.jpg

Medyo OT...but the Chaos is already in the PH (not in Nike Stores though). Hay! Ang labo ng ZKV release! Hopefully they still come through tomorrow.
If they don't I am thinking of getting the Chaos (not my preferred colorway) instead. Then bahala na pag dating ng Feb.

Back
Top Bottom