NIKE PARK UPDATES

Originally Posted by kykoman

DK is on the list for this month as well, 4 color way for this month for KobeV.
There will also be a Motor Sport Jordan but it might be a 6 Rings.
is this a driving shoe?
eek.gif
  Might have to cop...   been looking for a none-puma or none-adidas driving shoe for our Sunday runs
laugh.gif

EDIT:  Oh nevermind..  googled it,  its just a colorway
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Nice pick ups Rich Ong, Gnot told me that you knew me, I didn't realise that's it's a small world pre...yeah, we used be neighbors in Caloocan City...

way to go, I was there last holiday and drop by sa 11th ave, even saw Dexter (your cousin)....

Welcome to NT, though you've been here for sometime now...hehehe...

no chaos for kids afaik. they didnt release them in the US. the aways are the only Cw with complete line-up...

Originally Posted by monase

too yellow for me IMO

livestrong x kobe Vs

not enough yellow in that case.

i'm not at all a kobe fan but i used the chaos for ball a couple of days ago and they are butter on your feet.i really liked how light they were especially since i always ball with midcut full air max kicks.traction was more than decent too.

dont know where to put this...no thread topic available..so Mods. i'll post it here..kindly delete if...Posted in the wrong topic...

heads up KOBE v BL's now on sale at athletes foot rob..same srp...as nike parks

so what's ur ranking for the ZKV coloways for those that are known? away, inline, bl, dk, chaos, white/red, asg, carpe, aston martin?

Originally Posted by monase

so what's ur ranking for the ZKV coloways for those that are known? away, inline, bl, dk, chaos, white/red, asg, carpe, aston martin?

i've only seen the chaos in kids size..and i like it better than the BL's...not a Kobe shoe fan..if in case ...,,this will be my 1st..it hard to get hook on KOBE's imho..Kobe shoes are bound for greatness like JB..

@arby24paps..i'v seen the box,,stacked over at the conter...and as per 1pm...lots of size available..takbo nah...for your pair..pare..

didn't realize how yellow the Bruce Lee's would be... don't know if i have the confidence to wear a yellow shoe...  If i get this, it just be for collection purposes

Back
Top Bottom