Nike Park UPDATES

how about the air jordan 3 doernbecher? is it gonna drop here? any news on the air jodan XIII bulls?

lol lebrons all over NP MOA
laugh.gif
:

nike park trinoma update: just got home from my visit in the store.yes they are having the altitude 13's for sale tomorrow. according to the dude, they are limited.15 or 17 pairs i think? he was that kind to show me a size 10.5 pair in the backroom. the quality looks fine lang though..... it's not my style and the rough chicken skin is not my call.hehe. he also told me that a lot of people are inquiring/asking about the altitudes.strictly no reservations and with that, a first come first serve basis will be observed. btw, the flints are no longer to be found in the store. good luck to those people who will be copping!!!!
smile.gif

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

nike park trinoma update: just got home from my visit in the store.yes they are having the altitude 13's for sale tomorrow. according to the dude, they are limited.15 or 17 pairs i think? he was that kind to show me a size 10.5 pair in the backroom. the quality looks fine lang though..... it's not my style and the rough chicken skin is not my call.hehe. he also told me that a lot of people are inquiring/asking about the altitudes.strictly no reservations and with that, a first come first serve basis will be observed. btw, the flints are no longer to be found in the store. good luck to those people who will be copping!!!!
smile.gif

THANKS RED
quick question sir. pacman respeto shirt still availble in trinoma? TIA

Just got my altitude 13's and they are SMOKIN
pimp.gif
!!! And just a heads up, nike park is not accepting reservations through walk ins or phone calls.... People keep on calling them for reservations but they do not allow it anymore. Good thing they are very firm with the policy on where I got my pair! Don't sleep on these folks. So move your lazy butts if you really want a pair!
roll.gif

Nike Park Trinoma still have the Pacquiao Respeto shirts, give them a call for sizes...
wink.gif

Pass on the Altitudes...
alien.gif

Waiting for the Playoffs... 
nerd.gif

Hello fellow sneakerheads!
New here

Anyone who happens to know where can I get size 7 or size 7.5 Jordans (park branch?)
smallest I've seen in stores are size 8s!

Copped altitude earlier at nike park trinoma..The quality was good but how it was produced was bad..there were lots of excess glue on all the pairs I checked (sz.9.5 to sz.10)..Still I bought the shoes coz it was hot..and..2010 was my chance, can't go back to 2005..hehehe

I also checked SM North Nike at the basement (sorry mod, I don't know if it is park or stadium) and they don't have stocks, the guy told me there shang and podium branch have it..just a heads up for those who will try their luck at SM north.

actually bro when i went to nike BHS, most of the XIII altitudes were reserved... if i was a little late, surely no more size for me since im size 10.5. 

Originally Posted by wonderloo

Hello guys

I've seen a Jordan XIII all black with the green soles
they have my size (actually not really)

is this a good buy?  I mean, maybe they have lots of this, so I'll just pass on it
newbie warning.
bro, this is a strictly nike park update thread...

Originally Posted by maronandlando

^ wait for the retro release of aj xi "cool grey", for me, it's a better buy.

I agree with you bro.. better to cop AJ XI CG, than the ALTS, hopefully it will be like the FLINT 13 and the ALTS release. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ej

Originally Posted by wonderloo

Hello guys

I've seen a Jordan XIII all black with the green soles
they have my size (actually not really)

is this a good buy?  I mean, maybe they have lots of this, so I'll just pass on it
newbie warning.
bro, this is a strictly nike park update thread...

Well, Yeah, I saw these in Park, that's why I'm asking it here.

agree.. AJ XI CG is a better buy, better save my money and hopefully "sleep a lot" (sana ndi na campout for 5 days
tired.gif
)and ive heard selected accounts /stores will have those CGs!
btw.. haven't seen Nike park Podium in a month, i used to pass by there coz its near with my office.

Back
Top Bottom