Nike Park UPDATES

Ok
smile.gif
Thanks.

GB3 got a size 12 of Flint 13's..........Mga sir OT lang, hows the sizing on AJ13 that was released this month?

Originally Posted by zoomLuthor50

GB3 got a size 12 of Flint 13's..........Mga sir OT lang, hows the sizing on AJ13 that was released this month?
Fits half size bigger.

Does anyone here know if NP BHS has the AJ1 DMP pack? Shoe Salon Trinoma has it kasi eh... TIA

Originally Posted by deewaxx

Does anyone here know if NP BHS has the AJ1 DMP pack? Shoe Salon Trinoma has it kasi eh... TIA
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]856-2586 / 856-2587[/color]

noob here... 
saw the Flints and Altitude at NP GB3 yesterday... not sure what sizes are available but i would assume they're like bigger sizes... again sorry if this was already posted...

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

heard hyperdunks and hyperfuse PEs dropping on Friday on BHS. can anyone confirm?

I think it's confirmed sir... both hyperdunks and hyperfuse PEs will be available at BHS

for those who might be looking for Altitudes sz.9, it's on display at g4. AM1 gray/gum sole in g4 as well.

- AM1 gray/gum sole and AM1 black with red laces also seen at NP GB3...
- AJ shirts (the one that has the silhouette of him posting up while wearing AJ1s) also seen at NP Glorietta...

-Bump
happy.gif

Wow!! Altitude 13 already released, d2 sa dec.11 pa...

I haven't been home for 5 years now, it's good to see that we have more Pinoy Sneakerheadz and more Stores to buy in.. how's the price?

Before I left in '05 there were only 2 Nike Parks, ngayon inde ko na alam yung ibang location.. I've been gone for so long
Don't sleep on those Altitudes it's really a beatiful shoe, d2 kahit blow zero camp out pa din!! don't mind getting pneumonia
laugh.gif

CG 11's gonna be crazy and also KB VI..

Keep it up guys! Still proud to be Pinoy!!
laugh.gif

any news about the pacman 8 title shirt

___________________________________________________________________---

LF manny pacquaio light out shoes size 12

Anyone seen XIII size 7.5s ?
Or do they release size 7.5s in Parks?
The Altitude size 8s is too big for me!
Tried it in Park

Originally Posted by wonderloo

Anyone seen XIII size 7.5s ?
Or do they release size 7.5s in Parks?
The Altitude size 8s is too big for me!
Tried it in Park

try to use thicker socks (darlington, burlington or exped) wag nike lol...manipis kasi eh and quite expensive for 205php for a pair of socks
The size run for Altitude XIII is from size 8 - 13

Back
Top Bottom