Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by wonderloo

Anyone seen XIII size 7.5s ?
Or do they release size 7.5s in Parks?
The Altitude size 8s is too big for me!
Tried it in Park

try to use thicker socks (darlington, burlington or exped) wag nike lol...manipis kasi eh and quite expensive for 205php for a pair of socks
The size run for Altitude XIII is from size 8 - 13
i agree. my feet is 9.5 but i buy sizes 10-10.5 shoes. So long as the shoes doesnt look big on. last pair of alts seen @ trinoma size 8 yesterday. if you want to have a pair you should grab one ASAP.

@cucoy: if the schedule pushes through, it will be on the 23rd of December. and BHS exclusive? (according to the previous post). if this happens i can now say goodbye to a size 11.5
of them cg's for my friend......there is a serious case of bias salemanship in that store.hmph.anyways back to updates......HTH

THANKS RED

^^^
hello. When you say "bias salesmanship" does that mean, there are favored people, perhaps those they know already?
even though you are the 'real' first person, you still won't get your pair?

I'm hoping to get those CGs, as many of us are, but I don't think I'll be able to get this, unless camping and that bias thing
though, I wont camp - I dont think I can bathroom break myself anywhere there haha.

park g4..
jordan 2010 white-red at 40% off

jordan 2010 all-black at 25% (??) it was still above 6k in price so im giving a wild guess of maximum 25%..

lebron 8 triple black

Originally Posted by lmns2

park g4..

jordan 2010 all-black at 25% (??) it was still above 6k in price so im giving a wild guess of maximum 25%..

lebron 8 triple black

hey bro, by white-red, do you mean the "Welcome Home"?
thanks.

Originally Posted by maronandlando

anyone here has an idea on how many pairs AJ XI "cool grey" will be released?
A staff of BHS told me its gonna be 100 pairs or less.. dunno if that is true and reliable...
pimp.gif

Nike Park won't have them all as Titan will also be getting the CG XIs. Info will be posted soon.

Originally Posted by chase on

Originally Posted by lmns2

park g4..

lebron 8 triple black

hey bro, by white-red, do you mean the "Welcome Home"?
thanks.
sorry about that.. yes the 2010 'welcome homes' are the ones on sale.. first colorway of the 2010's are all long gone.. 
ohwell.gif
 good luck in getting your pair though! i was thisclose in buying them last night.. 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom