Nike Park UPDATES

Nike Park Trinoma got U.S.A. jersey home and away number six (6) and ten (10) only.

NP Sta. Lucia did not get any USA jerseys according to the person I spoke to on the phone. Trinoma and Gateway both have only XS and S left in sparse quantities. Went to BHS and as of tonight they still had some L and XL left in both Kobe and Lebron, in both colors, but they said they were quickly running out so get yours before they're gone.

Yeah, I didn't see any USA jerseys hanging at NP Sta. Lucia.. Kbv away, draftsday, home still on their shelves. Just didn't inquire for the sizes available.

Kobe V Home Ace and Home Rice P.E.s will be sold later at the Fort.. saw them pairs yesterday and they were pretty ok.. really liked the home version of the Rice H.S. P.E.
smile.gif

looks like you'll be wearing a new pair for the championship @allan. I like the aces home. Is it a limited release?

@wytboy55

dagz! hindi.. won't be getting the new cw's of the kb5.. hehehehe besides.. might not be able to suit up tomrw sa game.. still cant put pressure on my right foot..
frown.gif

Are the think pinks BHS exclusive only or will be released in other parks too?

anyone saw an airmax+ 2010 from air attack pack in neon volt colorway (like the color of a green stabilo highlighter)? if i may ask, how much do they retail? and where did you saw it? TIA 
wink.gif

@manilaboyxix, QS i believe since BHS has them only..

@monase, i think it wasn't released there since they didn't post it on their website.

too bad to hear that you are not playing brother, @taken
frown.gif
. I don't believe that you will not be getting any new CW's of KBV coz we heard that a lot of times from you LOL. anyway, back to updates.

Guys is the AJ1 phat lows white/red with bubble gum sole selling quick? Coz im planning to get it but not until October.

think pinks dropped at BHS? wow, good thing I missed it or else... haha any idea if the UWR Vs coming out anytime soon?

^UWR V's already dropped in BHS along with soldier 4's and kd 2's UWR CW's. pretty much sold out already.

HTH

yo mikronrob if you wear a size 10 you might want to check out the outlet store thread for the availability of the UWR V's.

HTH

Back
Top Bottom