Nike Park UPDATES

^ very unlikely for all parks to receive it. it's not a GR.
i think trinoma has taken the role of BHS for now. since BHS branch is under renovation.

aww
hopefully it drop at NP Ermita @_@
I've benn waiting for those
frown.gif

May i just ask.. How's the quality on your purchased Foamposite Royal? Did it have some excess glue? Carbon Fiber Have some scratches? Even on the foams, does it have scratches also? Thanks in advance...

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Anymore 10-10.5 Penny 1s in Parks? They're everywhere in sulit and ebay, resellers got their Derrick Rose on.
nike par moa
smile.gif
.i got my pair there. its a sad thing that the sellable sizes are now on ebay and sulit. hmph.
mad.gif

THANKS RED

^My pairs are early release and I too have those excess glue on the carbon fiber but luckily they don't have scratches . And if you have a big size like I do, you'l notice right away that the box is smaller than your usual

got my foams. grail status must have of the year along with all the 3's and the concords.

Jordan 13 playoffs , jordan 5 premio and kobe Vi rices last week. Penny 1's and foampsites theses last few days and now Lebron 8's this friday and then new kobe VI's on saturday?.What elses is droppin?.. Dang, being a sneakerhead these days is hard work and it's even harder if you got a family! Sneakerhead = One broke dude 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by EMM23

Jordan 13 playoffs , jordan 5 premio and kobe Vi rices last week. Penny 1's and foampsites theses last few days and now Lebron 8's this friday and then new kobe VI's on saturday?.What elses is droppin?.. Dang, being a sneakerhead these days is hard work and it's even harder if you got a family! Sneakerhead = One broke dude 
roll.gif

Which Kobe will release?

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Anymore 10-10.5 Penny 1s in Parks? They're everywhere in sulit and ebay, resellers got their Derrick Rose on.
nike par moa
smile.gif
.i got my pair there. its a sad thing that the sellable sizes are now on ebay and sulit. hmph.
mad.gif

THANKS RED

congrats dude!

Originally Posted by EMM23

roll.gif

what specific kobe VI will be released this coming sat?

Wow! Just mentioning the kobe VI release makes pips in here crazy! LOL! Based on the releases in the US, we might be getting the BREDS and the Glass blues....well that's what I'm predicting...if it won't release tomorrow then it might be net week...Call your local Nike parks for more info.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom