Nike Park UPDATES

If anyone has friends in cebu, there's still a lot of 13s, flints and playoffs, in sizes 10 and 11 and lots of kobe chinas in nike park ayala.

Originally Posted by alvin314159

If anyone has friends in cebu, there's still a lot of 13s, flints and playoffs, in sizes 10 and 11 and lots of kobe chinas in nike park ayala.

eh..? a friend of mine was in cebu last week and there were no sz11 of any 13s that i ask him to check for me

Originally Posted by in2yourjeans

a friend from lipa told me yesterday that there are still playoffs 13, chinas sizes 9 - 11.
which store are you talking about?

thanks!

Originally Posted by alvin314159

awww I really like a Flint XIII size 8!

Spotted @ NP Galleria

Last pair of Jor III Cements sz 13
Lebron VIII almost all GR CWs including Christmas and ASG
zkb VI lots of chinas and concords
KD3 ASG (sz 12 i think)
ZKB V silver ones

N.P. Trinoma Still got Kobe VI Chinas, A.S.G., Foamposite, Penny1, Jordan 2011. I saw new Jordan tees and cap.

^what size are you looking for? i saw a size 8 penny 1 displayed in g4..

there's also a foamposite size7 and black/red jordan cap displayed
smile.gif

Originally Posted by dged

N.P. Trinoma Still got Kobe VI Chinas, A.S.G., Foamposite, Penny1, Jordan 2011. I saw new Jordan tees and cap.
how much is the cap bro?  what design/color in particular? 
been looking for one in a while now..

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

i think its the blk/red one(a close cap with sizing like New Era). 1,2k something.. courtesy of NP festi. HTH

Originally Posted by hyperkim

i think its the blk/red one(a close cap with sizing like New Era). 1,2k something.. courtesy of NP festi. HTH

tnx bro..will definitely check this one out..

Originally Posted by hyperkim

Yes it is black/red with white logo the one @Trinoma size is 55cm. (2 caps)

Penny spotted at Nike sm pampanga size9 on display..sorry I don't know where to Post this hope it helps

Copped foamz sz 8 at trinoma. damn an F-in shoe! Nearly early copped it last December, good thing I got no money that time! According to staff they still have 7 and 8 left for foamz then 7 and 7.5 for AMP!

Back
Top Bottom