Nike PG 1

That's one thing about the PG1, it doesn't have that seam up top like the KD9 or Dame3 so it feels like it stretches more.
Oh ok I have a pair of Dame 3s. Is this PG1 similar to the Dame 3 fit or better for wide footers? cus I could rock the dame 3. Took me a few wears to break them in but they good now. If PG1s are similar I could def rock em.

Oh ok I have a pair of Dame 3s. Is this PG1 similar to the Dame 3 fit or better for wide footers? cus I could rock the dame 3. Took me a few wears to break them in but they good now. If PG1s are similar I could def rock em.
Everyone's foot is different. Stop trying to compare your wide foot to someone elses over the internet so you can justify an over retail purchase.

You're going to have to try them on. I'm worried about going up a bit from my usual Nike basketball size as well, won't really know until I try on first hand. 

Everyone's foot is different. Stop trying to compare your wide foot to someone elses over the internet so you can justify an over retail purchase.

You're going to have to try them on. I'm worried about going up a bit from my usual Nike basketball size as well, won't really know until I try on first hand. 
I kinda dont wanna wait to try the GR pair on this weekend. I have a good deal in front of me to purchase the shining pair. But looks like im prob given no choice but to either take a chance on that half size up pair and hope they good OR just wait til saturday try on the release pair and then search for another deal online. I know everyones foot is different I was just hoping to get "wide footers" advice on these. Thanks everyone...

I don't own the Dame3 because that seam up top will kill the top of my foot, I tried it them on even going a full size up and I could feel my foot throbbing just trying them on in-store.

However, width-wise, I didn't find the Dames to be that narrow or maybe I was more focused on the upper being too tight but I just can't say without much experience on the shoe.

Damn it man I bought into the hype. I bought a pair off ebay for 213. But I just sold 2 pairs of shoes on ebay for 138 total. So actually I will be spending 75 dollars out of my pockets along with the money I am getting for the shoes I just sold. After watching youtube videos I decided to pull the trigger. NT is a mofo lol

People mentioning the swoosh chipping already turned me off from even looking when I know some type of non-flashy colorway will be easily had down the line

Last edited:
I've received my PG1 Proto, what a beautiful shoe, pictures dont do it justice. I really like the big midsole and its contour, the silver splatter is awesome. I hope Nike will release the blue cw, the one with the translucent gradient sole and suede strap.

Nah I'm just asking about the swoosh chipping cause if it does, I'll just keep these on ice.

Local HOH has the Bait colorway already and the manager let me check it out. Nice dude, shout out to him. I like what I see, couldn't try on, it's just that the colorway is too plain for me. Strap/Velcro quality looks good, I'm in for a pair, was especially in for the shining at retail but that didn't happen. I'll wait.

Back
Top Bottom