Nike PG 1

Repped.

Side note, I tried on the pure platinums yesterday at DSG in a 13, so not sure if a 12.5 will be too small. Size at the front felt almost perfect.

Looking straight down these shoes look like TUGBOATS. Medial side of the shoe looks HUGE. Seems like it's more noticeable with lighter colors or when the midsole/sole is two different colors if that makes sense.

So still in limbo...
Looks clean as hell to me, might cop now after being on the fence

Man I really wanted the Elements when pics first surfaced, but after watching Delz video I'm not really feeling that grass-mat look. Is there a chance that not all pairs are equally grassy???  In the first pics they didn't look like that...

The eastbay picture for the elements looks more mossy than the official nike pics. Wonder if these will sell really good on release day then have a ton of returns causing a big restock on NDC

PG 1 "Grapes" coming out in black/purple

And PG 1 "Under the radar" coming out on 10/1/17.  Grey/Silver colorway.  Wonder how those will look! 

Ehhh...there was a page like that went the Lebron 14s came out and lot of it didn't come to fruition. I'll believe it when I see it. This is their budget model, so it could happen.

Back
Top Bottom