Nike PG 2

oh o the tongue does light up, i'm in even more now, def i'd rather have the PSX(grey) over the PS2(black)/One(white) though i look forward to seeing the comparison shots from someone who winds up with all 3

I personally found the PG1s to be just a bit too snug and a smidge short, while the PG 2 fits TTS. I have average/narrow feet. Hope that helps.

Thanks. So does the the PG 2 fit same as 2.5? That’s what I meant... I own the 1 and 2s

Oh course they’re exceptions but you won’t know unless you wait

Oh yes, the obligatory “do you” as well.

the PS are nice and i missed the first pair and refused to pay the $350-400 for a $110 shoe, same reason i never manged to get the Kyrie3 Mamba Moments

Hopefully they make more this go around... it was a nightmare getting the 1st PG PlayStations on stock X! Think I had a couple sellers, that never sent the shoes, like some bums!
They wait it out to see if prices go up. It’s usually broke kids selling shoes so there’s that. They sell them then hold on to them a cancel orders for a couple more dollars

so everybody is going after the “PlayStations”??? Anybody know if they made more this time around? Hopefully they let us eat like lebron 15 red turfs “draw” via SNKRS... any new info on the white pair?

Back
Top Bottom