Nike PG 2

Yea this release is crazy lol!! Crazy story I go to my local ftl to get check in code they manager says "u didn't get a pair online they dropped already?" I say no he says well I can order them for u pulls up the sku n adds my size shipped to my house I ask could I double up he says sure jus cnt use ur VIP number!! I'm like fine, so 2 pairs at retail... It jus seems to good to b true idk wts up with this release!! Unbelievable

Lmfaooooo

Trust me. Not asking you to believe me. I truly don’t care

But ask your stuff this.. and go back and see what folks are saying.

When is the last time you seen a shoe go on and off launch locator, it’s rules for giving pairs out go and disappear back and forth more than once.

AND when is the last time a shoe with this much hype, release early on footlocker.com and not Nike/SNKRS for the masses and not exclusive member access...

AND when is the last time you ordered a release date store (two-three days early) from footlocker.com and it shipped from a store.

Bro. Insane.

Footlocker first sent out an email telling them not to fullfill the orders, then around 1-2pm, they said stores must process orders.. which is why it took so long for confirmation and why people aren’t getting shipping confirmations at different times

Footlocker system works like this.. if you order a 13 and it goes to a store and the store doesn’t have it or doesn’t want to part with it, they “no stock” it and it bounces to the next store until it goes to the warehouse and if they don’t honor or “fullfill” it, it gets canceled.

Stores shipped out all of their stock of PGs for internet orders.. and have nothing for their physical store and physical customers.. app is useless now.

Believe it. I got the same story today. Had me with the swaggy p face... so I had them break down the process and they confirmed the above...

I wonder what they are going to do to move forward. People will be pissed if everyone on the app gets an L.

I’m gonna keep it 100%... that drop 2 nights ago.. like I said, was a mistake.
Footlocker dropped the ball.
Those were suppose to only be for the 2k challenge winners.
But whoever opened the email, copped their pair and then went to twitter and Footlocker messed up by putting the pairs on the public site for everyone instead of releasing individually. Y’all know footlocker doesn’t release release date limited hype shoes early like that, in that manner.. and especially not without a bot or anyone have a heads up.

ANYbody in here that wanna pick me up a 12 please I’ll be your best friend... I don’t have any stores like that around me not even a footlocker

If the majority of people don't get reserve pairs, even with 10 minutes.. not the craziest thing that happened.. but wow.

Haha he said it’s 14 pairs now from 22 this morning bro

They shipped the other ones out lol

Wowwwww!

And that’s cause it’s a slow manager on the floor shipping shoes out, or they have part timers doing it.

Just think. You said 22, which means they got 24 and two pairs went to mangers.. and now only 14 pairs left... and the shoes come out Saturday lol.

Guess what tho.. hearing even mangers can’t keep their pairs

Got bad news.
Stores are sending out their shipments to people who won online. So if you are trying on the app for in store.. you won’t win, they literally have no stock to give you
Not so sure thats true... Store manager here in Liberty Mall stated that Online screwed up and that some got cancelled some went through! He let me check em out btw and gave
me the code.. So I highly doubt that!

Not so sure thats true... Store manager here in Liberty Mall stated that Online screwed up and that some got cancelled some went through! He let me check em out btw and gave

How long ago was that. If you read up.. others are confirming what I said is true.

Again, I hope they fix this or find a way to fix it.. but what I am telling you is fact.

If it was before 2pm, they were under the impression that they were good and did not have to ship pairs out

Could be that manager where you were doesn’t check his emails often or his stock locator queue to check pairs needed to be shipped out.. so he had pairs to show you.

Some stores could be in fact “no stocking” the pairs in attempt to keep them in store, but Their DM will have them ship

If it was before 2pm, they were under the impression that they were good and did not have to ship pairs out

Could be that manager where you were doesn’t check his emails often or his stock locator queue to check pairs needed to be shipped out.. so he had pairs to show you.

Some stores could be in fact “no stocking” the pairs in attempt to keep them in store, but Their DM will have them ship
Yooo the ninja is right! Just got off the phone.. basically pairs got thru.. majority got cancelled.. ones that didnt.. FTL shipped earlier today.. pairs that got cancelled is up for reservations! Employees who work for FTL still got they 20% stock.. Either way BIG PG PLAYSTATION ENERGY:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom