Nike PG 2

I got my shipping earlier today. I checked out within 3-5 min of the posting on twitter. Got a size 9 which is bigger than my tts but heard these are tight so may work out.

I got my shipping earlier today. I checked out within 3-5 min of the posting on twitter. Got a size 9 which is bigger than my tts but heard these are tight so may work out.
Definitely should work the part over the forefront of your foot is crazy snug.

Footlocker and 2k should have followed the same path as the lebron challenge in NBA2K14. Those that put in the effort got a shot at the kicks.

Found out that my HOH has 5 pairs up for reservations :lol:

Basically an L for me unless I get super lucky..

Majority of pairs were fulfilled through store..and the footlocker website was basically hacked from what I heard..

The pg2 PlayStation release was a debacle. This is even worse.

Good luck to everybody. Stores will be lucky to have 1 size run after they fulfill all the orders.

Found out that my HOH has 5 pairs up for reservations :lol:

Basically an L for me unless I get super lucky..

Majority of pairs were fulfilled through store..and the footlocker website was basically hacked from what I heard..

6 for mine lol
All went to orders. Footlocker screwed up big time and was not prepared for a release like this and they’re not happy uptop

All these shipped pairs coming from the east coast? Lol

What time does Nike stores (in SF specifically) open for these type of releases?

This **** crazy lol

I was over here thinking I had a decent shot with the app then ftl let all those online orders do me like drew gooden and John wall
3FA22357-5432-4AA8-8EE3-9043C5725CF9.gif

All these shipped pairs coming from the east coast? Lol

What time does Nike stores (in SF specifically) open for these type of releases?
their Twitter (NikeSF) said they’re opening early for this release so I say around 7am, but knowing that area everybody on their grandma will be lined up well before store opening:lol:

Back
Top Bottom