Nike PG 2

Waiting on that reservation
giphy.gif

Wonder if prices will go up come Saturday after people realize how ftl dropped the ball and SNKRS draw is basically an L. I’d say now would be the time to buy from stock x. Can’t wait to put mine in a case next to my PS1

some FTL’s dropped the ball. most still have their stock. either way I smell an L because the one that gets the most stock has the lowest this release smh

Hmmm $160ish for size 14 wonder if I should pull the trigger after FTL hands me that L today.

Wonder if prices will go up come Saturday after people realize how ftl dropped the ball and SNKRS draw is basically an L. I’d say now would be the time to buy from stock x. Can’t wait to put mine in a case next to my PS1

I actually agree with your post. It's stable now, but once a majority lose on FTL/SNKRS Draw, it will go up.

PO

I had put in a bid for $250 shipped on stockx earlier this week before they dropped on the app and it went through. Was about to delete the bid the day they dropped on the FTL app to. Really regret it since prices fell but who would have known. Still hoping for a pair for retail.

I had put in a bid for $250 shipped on stockx earlier this week before they dropped on the app and it went through. Was about to delete the bid the day they dropped on the FTL app to. Really regret it since prices fell but who would have known. Still hoping for a pair for retail.

Always wait till the actual release date IMO

Back
Top Bottom