Nike PG 2

i didn't see anything from nike in the hoodie shirt dept and the back of that PSX hoodie is lit so i bought with the intentions of having the PG emblem added to the other side and Paul George down the sleeves in the old school PS font like the back of the shoes
nike-pg-2-5-playstation-grey-heel

whitebgback.jpg

then again i might put PAUL GEORGE down one sleeve and PLAYSTATION down the other

i almost always lace swap my lebrons but i def put lace locks in them, PG doesn't have any lace locks so i'm have to go a diff way :nerd:

ok i'm done grabbin, ish i can't believe how excited i am for these, the PSX theme hit me deep in the feels had to grab everything nostalgic, i'm darn near be a walking console after i put all this on :rofl:i'm now looking forward to these more than my Akatsuki 12s.....don't ask :tongue:

Got my stockx pair in and my shoe palace pair was just delivered today. This release was great and the resell is down.

Had a pair on stock x $176 shipped, seller flaked got a bid accepted today for $150 shipped hope this one works out

They made plenty of these than the 1st black PG2 PlayStations.

I see way more people trying to resell these. Lol

just waiting for somebody to post the just released PS1 classic and their PG 2.5 PS1 together:lol:

Back
Top Bottom