Nike PG 2

See I went with a 12.5 from my usual 12 because I don’t think I’ll wear them enough for sufficient breaking in. Guess I’ll see when I get them from StockX. I have a wide foot so hopefully the extra room helps...

Capture+_2018-12-11-21-28-08.png

Are these the PlayStations?

See I went with a 12.5 from my usual 12 because I don’t think I’ll wear them enough for sufficient breaking in. Guess I’ll see when I get them from StockX. I have a wide foot so hopefully the extra room helps...
Let me know. 12 TTS as well but with thicker b-ball socks 12.5 might be the way to go.
I actually prefer the 2s to the 2.5s.
The strap does look cool, though.
What’s your preference with the 2’s? For on court?

Let me know. 12 TTS as well but with thicker b-ball socks 12.5 might be the way to go.

What’s your preference with the 2’s? For on court?

Just a slight fit preference...the 2s have a little less of a strangulation feeling on my forefoot. The strap on the 2.5s, even when it's undone...feels really tight (and I have narrow feet).

I got my pair today, and they fit nice and comfortable. I tried them on still factory laced and got my normal size 12 too

Selling my PlayStation’s and sizing up. If anyone wants a size 11, I’m selling for $140.

3A4E3668-6183-4A2F-9285-0BA5ADBAE85B.png

Tried on footlocker first and it wouldn’t let me add to cart. Immediately opened up SNKRS and got put on the waiting list......score. Also just sold my PlayStation’s. Gonna buy them again in an 11.5.

Back
Top Bottom