Nike PG 2

I hate the idea of driving 2 hours each way to use my Bluetooth to get a extra minute. But I will if I have to. Eff that, I want the code! My bluetooth coincidentally doesn't work it’s been dropped too many times.

Just type in random numbers and try and get the code that way...always works for me

i think they dropping zip-codes.

if these are texas galleria mall etc, im just gonna swing by early on the 9th just to see any vultures lurking on the line. if not i'll scoop my size 10 on the 10th and walk on by. i aint about that resell life so yall vultures can have that. Just let me get my size 10.

These are going into my torphy case of kicks.
You mean Houston galleria

Waiting for pics of the All-Stars to drop
tenor.gif

In regards to "possible" strategies, is it better to request a certain size over another? As in, if a specific store gets 50 pair.....I'm assuming that the quantities of each size isn't exactly the same. (i.e 8 pair in size 10, but only 4 pair in size 10.5) Does it give me better odds to request an oddball size that no one wears?

Also hoping that PG is doing an in store event at HOH, so I can get them autographed. KD and Russ both did in store autograph events on release day, for most of their limited release kicks.

In regards to "possible" strategies, is it better to request a certain size over another? As in, if a specific store gets 50 pair.....I'm assuming that the quantities of each size isn't exactly the same. (i.e 8 pair in size 10, but only 4 pair in size 10.5) Does it give me better odds to request an oddball size that no one wears?

Also hoping that PG is doing an in store event at HOH, so I can get them autographed. KD and Russ both did in store autograph events on release day, for most of their limited release kicks.

Yea but they make more of sizes such as 9-10 since it’s more common for people to wear those sizes. It all balances out in the end so just go for your normal size.

Just went to my HOH to check in, to get my extra minute. I overheard a guy saying he just drove up front Dallas, TX (3 hours away) just to check in as well. Guess the struggle is real on these.

That extra minute would be awesome but this weather is too much to travel into the city today.

Usually I would just go to the city after work but I have to pick up lil man tonight. Someone help a brotha out! lol

Back
Top Bottom