Nike PG 2

It seems as if you don’t have a 10 min headstart, that there’s pretty much zero chance of getting these. I know I only have a 7 min headstart, and already feelin left out.

ive seen ppl hit with 7 mins while tons with 10 mins getting Ls

Anythings possible

im not gonna hit on these though

I’m passing on these. Don’t feel like jumping through hoops. Bring on the all star joints.

don't rage quit, get yourself back in the game. You can't be in the sneaker game and give up like that.
No rage at all. I’m just smarter with my purchases. Not gonna go crazy over these. It’s just not worth it to me anymore. I was actually gonna wear them and not put them in a glass box so I can cop the next pair.

No rage at all. I’m just smarter with my purchases. Not gonna go crazy over these. It’s just not worth it to me anymore. I was actually gonna wear them and not put them in a glass box so I can cop the next pair.
T
hat's what i planning on doing too. Buy these and get a GR release pair down the road on a outlet sale or something.
If i don't get it oh well, definitely not gonna pay resale prices to that's against my religion. Good luck.

C54D05EA-5620-4A88-8586-DB45F36A8180.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom