Nike PG 2

CFD35BBA-DCC9-4D82-99B4-40B4BD65FF9D.png

Wow!!! :wow:
Stop the bleeding

Then they'll get caught by Loss Prevention. There's a manifest showing the amount they're supposed to receive. Any discrepancies shown has to be reported.

Yep it will look like fraud, which it is when using bots. Cause your using vernabulities to attack their system.

How can KAWS run a “fair” draw and Nike hasn’t figured it out...bots been an issue since the Foamposite galaxy fiasco

Because KAWS is a good dude and genuinely cared about stopping bots. Nike only acts like it cares. I'm really starting to believe that Nike's IT guys intentionally create exploitable systems so that they can have side hustles exploiting the systems they created. It makes no sense that in 2018 the biggest shoe company in the world can't release shoes fairly.

Yep it will look like fraud, which it is when using bots. Cause your using vernabulities to attack their system.

Idk if you noticed but there's a reason why you always see associates walking around with a scanner. That **** tracks EVERY inventory in their store

Because KAWS is a good dude and genuinely cared about stopping bots. Nike only acts like it cares. I'm really starting to believe that Nike's IT guys intentionally create exploitable systems so that they can have side hustles exploiting the systems they created. It makes no sense that in 2018 the biggest shoe company in the world can't release shoes fairly.

Wasn't following the kaws drop...did he really tell Nike to stop bots?

Nike IT guys don't know how use load blankets properly, and honest,y I don't even think Nike make money. With these types of exclusive ish.

I have friends that are managers too and there the reason I never enter at there stores

No matter what I’m still catching an L

nope not true

I work at Amazon Fullfilment we have system that can detect fraud and have all them orders kick out. Before they kick out to the customer. Not sure how Nike does it. But u can stop bots and fraud purchases. Unless you want Feds at your door when accepting those packages.

The app feature was used to prevent backdooring as possible.

The only true opportunity is when there's leftovers

The app feature was used to prevent backdooring as possible.

The only true opportunity is when there's leftovers

Smh so what's the purpose of even trying. I'm don't buy ish from Nike.com anyway. If dudes can backdoor with bots. They can probably steal people's personal info like credit cards and whatever.

$600+. Lmao. If I’m spending that much on sneakers, there are way more pairs I’d get before these. These are sick, but that’s crazy.

Glad to see my NYC know the wave. I'm in texas Houston these cats out here ain't about that FLYNY STYLE. cowboy boots wearing cats out here. Smh

Back
Top Bottom