Nike PG 2

For Nike or footlocker?

I dropped $260 one TIME back in september at footlocker got Kobe NXT and Lebron solider for msrp

i believe 225 for the plat equivalent on FTA

300 for FTL for platinum

its too late now but you should call up FTL customer service and have them add that purchase to your account for future RSVP

i believe 225 for the plat equivalent on FTA

300 for FTL for platinum

its too late now but you should call up FTL customer service and have them add that purchase to your account for future RSVP

I think I created a account that day @ the register when I dropped $230 beans but I forgot it. Will check into it. Thanks

I have an account but I’ve never gotten anything noteworthy from footlocker. And there’s no other reason for me to be spending 300 + dollars there :lol:

So no head starts for me it is.

you guys are talking about mass produced sneakers even if they are yeezys with releases all over the country.

these pgs are super limited which is why i said you needed to have spent a lot of money. it prioritizes with an algorithm based on how much money was spent once you reach the platinum threshold

you guys are talking about mass produced sneakers even if they are yeezys with releases all over the country.

these pgs are super limited which is why i said you needed to have spent a lot of money. it prioritizes with an algorithm based on how much money was spent once you reach the platinum threshold

Is that for the Nike app or Footlocker? If they are using a computational model to purchase a sneaker, than I'm not wasting my time again for a limited sneaker nor will I pay over retail. Nike is all f'ed. The system is truly against you if they are using a computational model.

Now why i see why kaws get the respect he does. He wanted people to eat fairly. On some breaking bread with Jesus stizz. I can respect a man for that. Nike greedy corporate executive product team will burn in hell.

Only draw I ever won was the first one for Chicago 1’s. IOS only at the time. It wasn’t a coincidence.
0/4 today.

Same

Now why i see why kaws get the respect he does. He wanted people to eat fairly. On some breaking bread with Jesus stizz. I can respect a man for that. Nike greedy corporate executive product team will burn in hell.

**** that. I didn’t eat on that raffle either

Is that for the Nike app or Footlocker? If they are using a computational model to purchase a sneaker, than I'm not wasting my time again for a limited sneaker nor will I pay over retail. Nike is all f'ed. The system is truly against you if they are using a computational model.

i’m speaking on the footlocker, footaction and champs app launch releases.

it has never been confirmed by corporate but it’s pretty well known across the online community that that’s how it works.

the sucky part is that platinum status is annually and when your status expires your amount spent obviously resets. i witnessed this first hand.

i had close to 2,000 spent just on footlocker and hit on every release, which in theory makes it easier to keep accumulating purchase money.

when my status reset i spent $275 or something and reached platinum but was nowhere near the 2,000 plus i once had for the prior year. and since then i’ve only been able to hit on sneakers that had huge inventory numbers.

i’m speaking on the footlocker, footaction and champs app launch releases.

it has never been confirmed by corporate but it’s pretty well known across the online community that that’s how it works.

the sucky part is that platinum status is annually and when your status expires your amount spent obviously resets. i witnessed this first hand.

i had close to 2,000 spent just on footlocker and hit on every release, which in theory makes it easier to keep accumulating purchase money.

when my status reset i spent $275 or something and reached platinum but was nowhere near the 2,000 plus i once had for the prior year. and since then i’ve only been able to hit on sneakers that had huge inventory numbers.

Was gonna ask this but I figured it was the case. Pretty scummy by them not to confirm it but I guess even doing so there would still be backlash knowing there’s no way to get a fair shot.

That’s fair, yeezy’s are available in larger numbers than these will be. And I generally agree that the more you’ve spent the better your chances will be.

But, people who had accounts with over 1k spent weren’t all hitting on yeezy’s while others with well less than 1k spent were getting pairs. So even the people who have “priority” due to amount spent still get passed over at times. There isn’t enough evidence to say unequivocally that if you’ve spent less than 1k it’s an L. With these I doubt many people will hit regardless of how much they’ve spent.

That’s fair, yeezy’s are available in larger numbers than these will be. And I generally agree that the more you’ve spent the better your chances will be.

But, people who had accounts with over 1k spent weren’t all hitting on yeezy’s while others with well less than 1k spent were getting pairs. So even the people who have “priority” due to amount spent still get passed over at times. There isn’t enough evidence to say unequivocally that if you’ve spent less than 1k it’s an L. With these I doubt many people will hit regardless of how much they’ve spent.

it depends on the store though.

if i have 2k spent in a store in NYC which has thousand of people above me, you might be able to hit on a store in Oklahoma with less money spent than I have.

then again you also have to factor in how many pairs each store is getting.

i said for this release you need a ton of money spent to have a shot, because from what i remember only a handful of stores are getting them. i even know a dude in seattle who entered for a NYC store.

a release like this is a different animal than others. i’d be hard pressed to imagine people with only 9 mins hitting over people with 10 minutes and a ton more money spent.

Back
Top Bottom