Nike PG 2

20180222_210659.jpg
Think I'm gonna use the laces from Da La Sol's

Attachments

• 20180222_210659.jpg
    20180222_210659.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 4
So my boy just informed me that the Grove got 50 pairs yesterday but some were put aside for employees. That's some ol BS :stoneface:

Dang that sucks. I drove from Riverside (2hrs) to put in on the raffle. Now I've caught nothing but L's. Hoping to scoop under $500 but damn that hurts.

So my boy just informed me that the Grove got 50 pairs yesterday but some were put aside for employees. That's some ol BS :stoneface:

like i said before kick a few boxes to side, and ofcourse "the customer" will catch the L, lifes not fair but nike is playing a dirty game.

When are the OKCs suppose to drop on NDC/Snkrs? Don’t see them on there but they’re in local Champs and footlocker locations

Y'all can cop the Home PG2 off Lapstone & Hammer with the 20% off code RAFFLE20. I just did so and got my pair for only $98 shipped ($10 flat rate shipping raised the price).

Extremely satisfied with my purchase of the OKC colorway today. Love the look of the shoe and the comfort and flexibility feels like a huge step up from the PG 1’s. They always have felt too stiff to me and like my foot is sitting too high off the ground. These feel perfect so far, but I’ll be playing in them either today or tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom