Nike PG 2

Maybe the battery exploded. :rolleyes
Capture+_2018-02-26-16-42-27.png

Maybe the battery exploded. :rolleyes
Capture+_2018-02-26-16-42-27.png
what was the issue exactly? some bull ish, being vague like that in email assures you can not to trust a 3rd party company handling any sale in any capacity. Yea you can fine them 15% and suspend them, but they can create another backup account if their main one take a hit, and still find away for a come up.

what was the issue exactly? some bull ish, being vague like that in email assures you can not to trust a 3rd party company handling any sale in any capacity. Yea you can fine them 15% and suspend them, but they can create another backup account if their main one take a hit, and still find away for a come up.

I’m sure that’s what they are doing... just creating more accounts w/ diff names after they get banned! It’s getting really out of hand though something ain’t right

I will dig some pages back tomorrow but if anyone has a review of these so far that plays PG and could possibly size up against PG1 and/or Kobe 5, I appreciate you in advance!

i meant to say stockx is a reseller paradise for hyped up recent sneakers, your gonna find newly dropped kicks easily (just on sheer volume) compared to some OG's or older retros that were released maybe 4-5 years ago.

just look at most popular crap they selling, all recent stuff for resellers or whomever trying to come up on quick buck.

People say reselling sneaker in entrepreneurial, i disagree cause a real "entrepreneurial" is someone who can come up with up with their own invention, products marketing....etc and sell it to the public A reseller is just a parasite to the companies or corporations that have already done the hard work from day one. It's a waste of time, stockx is terrible tool, i wouldn't even use it or recommend someone going through them for kicks. even if they have all these fail safes for fraud and fakes. hearing one story about someone getting shafted on PS PG2 through stockx is just enough cause it's gonna happen again in the future for newer hyped up releases. All stockx is a platform/tool for resellers to off-load the multiple pairs that "genuine" people like me or you couldn't get cause of bots got to them first. its whatever not hurt by it, but its part of the game and im not gonna waste my time to that level for some kicks.

I Know where to find my kicks and pay retail or sightly over if i want too. its cool platform but not for me, way to skeptical for me use something like it. i don't even mess with ebay.

hype.PNG

So what would you suggest? Besides meeting up their is no guarantee, and meeting up presents dangers

why does the best colorway have to be so damn expensive? Want to try these but honestly don't like any of the other colorways besides the playstation ones. NCAA Tournaments look good but I don't like the multi-color sole

You a grown a*s man figure it yourself. I already did.

Then why do you keep whining about StockX in every thread?

What's manly or grown about that.

Which is ironic, since you tried to call someone out for being eight. When nobody on this board thinks you're older than a pre-teen.

Then why do you keep whining about StockX in every thread?

What's manly or grown about that.

Which is ironic, since you tried to call someone out for being eight. When nobody on this board thinks you're older than a pre-teen.

Ever heard of the word accountability? StockX is showing a lot of nt'ers they don't want be accountable when a seller on stock x fails to deliver an item. If it come of as whining oh well, they ain't gonna get my money or business, if they are messing up like that and not doing anything to stop flakers or fraudsters.

For company like stock x you have built trustworthiness to both your consumers and clientes. If they are failing on that your gonna have problems when you got bad apples trying defraud the system they have in place.

I'm gonna talk about it cause i see a problem. it's called voicing a concern and opinion, what i should shut and not recognize a problem?
Also i don't care what people think they see me as, they don't know me in real-life.

Ever heard of the word accountability? StockX is showing a lot of nt'ers they don't want be accountable when a seller on stock x fails to deliver an item. If it come of as whining oh well, they ain't gonna get my money or business, if they are messing up like that and not doing anything to stop flakers or fraudsters.

For company like stock x you have built trustworthiness to both your consumers and clientes. If they are failing on that your gonna have problems when you got bad apples trying defraud the system they have in place.

I'm gonna talk about it cause i see a problem. it's called voicing a concern and opinion, what i should shut and not recognize a problem?
Also i don't care what people think they see me as, they don't know me in real-life.

So you are making them accountable by crying on NT every day about StockX :lol:

So you are making them accountable by crying on NT every day about StockX :lol:

i'm not gonna mess you, you clearly can't comprehend what a business relationship with a client and consumer is suppose to work, especially when expensive merchandise is being handled by a 3rd party.

Last edited:
I still don’t get why you are so mad at stockx. If the seller flakes, you get your money back. Every cent. They are not ripping you or anyone off. They are just the middle man to make sure you’re getting what you paid for. If it ain’t that, u are refunded right away. How is this a problem?

PG2 March Madness apparently.
On sale now in Asia.

Attachments

• 6F8FD1A0-DE47-44E9-9253-BFAD1B238A63.jpeg
    6F8FD1A0-DE47-44E9-9253-BFAD1B238A63.jpeg
    244 KB · Views: 49
  • A47ED1C7-A6BF-4C5D-A79C-F03D3047A045.jpeg
    A47ED1C7-A6BF-4C5D-A79C-F03D3047A045.jpeg
    251.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 6265279E-11A2-4F7E-91E0-BF0D8B9AE202.jpeg
    6265279E-11A2-4F7E-91E0-BF0D8B9AE202.jpeg
    238.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 35C16610-86A9-43F6-9C1C-A3BD6D5CDC80.jpeg
    35C16610-86A9-43F6-9C1C-A3BD6D5CDC80.jpeg
    261.4 KB · Views: 52
Had a $20 off at FTL so I grabbed these today and feeling pretty pretty pretty optimistic about them for on court! Echo whoever said they went TTS in these vs PG1. I wear a 10 in those and got 9.5 in these which feels comfortable even with thick Nike socks. Bring on iD!
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom