Nike PG 2

Got to play with mine today. Way better traction, court feel, and bounce compared to the PG1s. Also way closer to the ground at the heel. Was able to half sz down on this.

you said it's better in traction, court feel and bounce, what do you mean by better bounce, it's bouncier, or it get stiffer progressively?

Got refunded from Stock X even though PG 2 X PS was shipped to them. I'm guessing seller shipped something else to them instead. They gotta do something about this if sellers just playing around.

all these stories im hearing about stock x makes me say hell no! rather just take an L, than have some 3rd party company waste my time. fraud and flakers are gonna be rampt on something like stock x. The dude sent the wrong pair on purpose because he knew he could get way more than what he sold it for.

Stock x shouldn't even be used as gauge for for aftermarket resale prices since they only sell hyped up recent sneakers not, old retro's or og's.

pgv.PNG

btw pg1 on nike.com going for $53.23 with the "25OFF" code.
im a big fan anything volt. So im copping these and might die them black for better color blocking.

all these stories im hearing about stock x makes me say hell no! rather just take an L, than have some 3rd party company waste my time. fraud and flakers are gonna be rampt on something like stock x. The dude sent the wrong pair on purpose because he knew he could get way more than what he sold it for.

Stock x shouldn't even be used as gauge for for aftermarket resale prices since they only sell hyped up recent sneakers not, old retro's or og's.

I don't think it's the case of seller trying to get more $ elsewhere. Sizes 8, 8.5, 9 are still in the $500 and below asking price range on Stock X. There are a lot of sold listings at those prices. Stock X, if they care, should've suspended any sales to investigate.

They sell all sneakers that are new, just ones not DS

I've purchased plenty of things from Stock X with no issue. As a middle man they're very helpful, imagine dealing with those sellers directly who already have your money once you hit submit, unlike with Stock X who doesn't issue payouts until they verify the sneakers. Can you imagine thinking you bought PS4 PG2 only to be sent something else and having to go through PayPal with that?

They sell all sneakers that are new, just ones not DS

i meant to say stockx is a reseller paradise for hyped up recent sneakers, your gonna find newly dropped kicks easily (just on sheer volume) compared to some OG's or older retros that were released maybe 4-5 years ago.

just look at most popular crap they selling, all recent stuff for resellers or whomever trying to come up on quick buck.

People say reselling sneaker in entrepreneurial, i disagree cause a real "entrepreneurial" is someone who can come up with up with their own invention, products marketing....etc and sell it to the public A reseller is just a parasite to the companies or corporations that have already done the hard work from day one. It's a waste of time, stockx is terrible tool, i wouldn't even use it or recommend someone going through them for kicks. even if they have all these fail safes for fraud and fakes. hearing one story about someone getting shafted on PS PG2 through stockx is just enough cause it's gonna happen again in the future for newer hyped up releases. All stockx is a platform/tool for resellers to off-load the multiple pairs that "genuine" people like me or you couldn't get cause of bots got to them first. its whatever not hurt by it, but its part of the game and im not gonna waste my time to that level for some kicks.

I Know where to find my kicks and pay retail or sightly over if i want too. its cool platform but not for me, way to skeptical for me use something like it. i don't even mess with ebay.

hype.PNG

Last edited:
It's fine and dandy if you get what you purchased. But if people got refunded before it even ships and in my case it's shipped but there is a problem it's not a good look. If they don't acknowledge it right away it shows they don't care. Not only this issue but from what I hear on NT, seller cancels and gives an excuse then they are off the hook with no penalty. Said seller has wrong size shoes as to what was listed/sold, they didn't penalize seller the 15% for the cancellation. Hear of fakes, quality issues slipping through their verification process. I'm sure there are more negative experiences.

This is my first time buying on Stock X, sticking with the GOAT app after this.

i haven't bought anything on stockx but i do have an account because i was curious on how it worked when purchasing stuff. never interested in selling things.

got this bum a*s email from the ceo. i still won't put my faith in them, even for some kicks, cause you don't really know what your getting since the seller can't verify with their own personal pics of the product. Nike, can get away with cause they the company who manufacture the product and sell their stuff through authorized retailer , but not some 3rd party company or independent reseller, if you have problem they will turn the other cheek and shaft you.
sx.PNG

I'm pretty sure stockX has it in their rules that if a seller has a history of flaking out (2-3 times), they close their account.

Yeah I don’t get the vitriol for stockx. It’s not their fault that someone isn’t honest with what they are selling. They are providing a service to help protect the buyer from those type of people. They either don’t get the shoes from the person, and they refund you. Or they get the wrong/fake from someone and they refund you. Like someone else said, they catch it for you and make it easy to get your money back. I prefer it over eBay.

Ever since picking up the Palmdales, I'm wondering if I made a mistake by never picking up a pair of PG1's. The price on NDC right now is tempting.

Back
Top Bottom