Nike PG 2

PG2 March Madness apparently.
On sale now in Asia.
These look sick, I also like that there’s no visible PG logo, besides being on the sole. I hope the American release has XDR rubber as well. If only the collar, inner bootie, and toe cap were black, these would be perfect colorway in terms of versatility with just enough color to spice them up.

C8174008-6FDC-424B-8CF2-A75711F3EF2B.png

I saw the PG2's march madness in my FNL on Saturday when I picked up my red toes. They look better in person IMO.

So y'all are saying the PG2s fit better than the 1s?

My PG1s are super tight (particularly on my left foot) and hella hard to get on. They're long enough but really narrow and restrictive.

So y'all are saying the PG2s fit better than the 1s?

My PG1s are super tight (particularly on my left foot) and hella hard to get on. They're long enough but really narrow and restrictive.

I think the PG1s are tight for anyone since the opening is a fixed size, I've actually grown to like it although at first I wasn't a fan. Foot doesn't slide around at all once it's in, looks like the PG2 opening actually changes depending how you have it laced.

I have never played ball in the PG1 because when i tried them out in store they were too narrow and hard to get on. I bought the PG2 blind, and for the price, it is a great shoe.

Pros
-traction
-lockdown
-customized lacing
-bouncy zoom
-cushioned heel
-materials
-minimal break in time - gets better after every wear
Cons
-ankle support -- i wish there was 1 more lace hole for additional ankle support but its not horrible
-aesthetics -- not really in love with the look of the shoe. looks kind of generic and almost unfinished.
-not a big deal but the laces are really long. what i did was go thru the middle tongue loop twice, then thru the side panel loop. this also laid down the tongue loop because it looked silly sticking up. hopefully i explained this correctly. those that have the shoe in hand should understand.

Hope this helps anyone on the fence.

I have never played ball in the PG1 because when i tried them out in store they were too narrow and hard to get on. I bought the PG2 blind, and for the price, it is a great shoe.

Pros
-traction
-lockdown
-customized lacing
-bouncy zoom
-cushioned heel
-materials
-minimal break in time - gets better after every wear
Cons
-ankle support -- i wish there was 1 more lace hole for additional ankle support but its not horrible
-aesthetics -- not really in love with the look of the shoe. looks kind of generic and almost unfinished.
-not a big deal but the laces are really long. what i did was go thru the middle tongue loop twice, then thru the side panel loop. this also laid down the tongue loop because it looked silly sticking up. hopefully i explained this correctly. those that have the shoe in hand should understand.

Hope this helps anyone on the fence.

Yeah I'm just waiting for a better colorway before I buy a pair

Yeah I'm just waiting for a better colorway before I buy a pair

Yeah totally agree, I bought the Palmdale because I needed something to play in right away. I was also lucky enough to grab a pair of the PlayStations which i love but i dont think ill be playing ball in those lol

Yeah totally agree, I bought the Palmdale because I needed something to play in right away. I was also lucky enough to grab a pair of the PlayStations which i love but i dont think ill be playing ball in those lol

Lol yeah those are way too nice for that, nice grab. Size 13 is $900 on GOAT, hard pass.

I’m officially excited for this shoe after seeing em in person at the mall, and the early reviews. I really liked hoopin in the 1 and these sound better. None of these CWs are worth buying yet so I’m chillin in the cut

I’m officially excited for this shoe after seeing em in person at the mall, and the early reviews. I really liked hoopin in the 1 and these sound better. None of these CWs are worth buying yet so I’m chillin in the cut

agree, i'm still hooping in the 1s for my league and traction is awesome, my safety shoe since i don't have to worry about not having traction on both dusty or slippery courts with the 1s. and if these 2s have a bit softer cushion...oh man!!!

That was my plan if got the PlayStations, only use the for special pick up games, and have a GR colorway to beat around. SMH didn't get get lucky /blessed like you.

way better white color scheme than the ncca march madness ones, i don't really see any real reference to michael jackson thriller album cover

Back
Top Bottom