Nike PG 2

Personally, I got the PG off NDC for 60 shipped

Played in KD 9 before these and honestly they just don’t compare. Comfort and impact wise

Rather just spend the extra money to cop a KD 9 or 10 next time.

If I can get these 2s for around 60 then I’d be willing to try but count me out for retail.

I like the inner traction but man footbad comfort after playing some games and how my legs feel afterwards/the next day just suck compared to when I was wearing KD 9

But that price :lol:
Hopefully these things will go super cheap and I can try them out

Need to see the GS silhouette, hopefully it's not dramatically different than the men's sizing.

Personally, I got the PG off NDC for 60 shipped

Played in KD 9 before these and honestly they just don’t compare. Comfort and impact wise

Rather just spend the extra money to cop a KD 9 or 10 next time.

If I can get these 2s for around 60 then I’d be willing to try but count me out for retail.

I like the inner traction but man footbad comfort after playing some games and how my legs feel afterwards/the next day just suck compared to when I was wearing KD 9

But that price :lol:
Hopefully these things will go super cheap and I can try them out

Yea they’re just pretty different shoes. KD 9s cushioning is on a whole nother level

I think pg1s are real comfy though

KD9 lockdown was not good

IMG_1810.JPG

Question about its sizing. I'm a size 10 in Jordan 4s/6s/11s and in LeBron 8s/10s. What size would I be in this? I don't have anysneaker stores near me to try shoes out; I always have to order online so I don't get to fit ones I'm not familiar with. Someone told me they're pretty snug so .5-1 size bigger plus I'm wide footed.

you might wanna go a full size up cause the pg1 are narrow so I’m sure this shoe will be narrow and fit tight since it has a inner sock bootie.

Last edited:
I'm an 8.5 "snug" in some shoes (though I'm pulling off a 9 with my Flyknit Racers). I actually bought a size 9.5 because of the PG 1's narrowness. It was uncomfortable at first width-wise but broke in after some games.

I finally got around to listening to the pg2 podcast from nice kicks and the designer said the zoom bag goes from the top to bottom when Depaula asked him if it was top or bottom loaded. Hopefully it doesn’t dissapoint.

I think someone posted already but PG having a regular and backward swoosh symbolizes that he’s a two way player

The kobes AD NXT has a backward / forward nike swossh. Is he a two player?

070F3DAE-51A2-4984-8CA7-52D4A339D023.jpeg

It’s just a marketing gimmick guys.

Like that lacing system :lol:

The lacing system is definitely a gimmick, cause the back suspension string broke in my pair. Thank GOD, I didn’t drop $200 retail for them ($120) @ FL.

But the lacing system is effective, haven’t seen b-ball shoe with this unique way of lacing them up. Hopefully NXT 2 comes out with a better lacing system.

NXT isn’t a bad shoe though, performance wise.

The lacing system is definitely a gimmick, cause the back suspension string broke in my pair. Thank GOD, I didn’t drop $200 retail for them ($120) @ FL.

But the lacing system is effective, haven’t seen b-ball shoe with this unique way of lacing them up. Hopefully NXT 2 comes out with a better lacing system.

NXT isn’t a bad shoe though, performance wise.

yes sir, it's a very comfortable shoe for hoops!!

Yeah I’ve only heard good things about the nxt. I like the mabacurial cw and would cop for around $80. I just have a bunch of shoes queued up to hoop in. I’m actually wearing Draft Day 11s right now. Picked up the Bhm kyries but they’re like 4th in line :ohwell: I’m only able to hoop 2x a week and the shoes keep stacking up. Still have pk 2016 ce lows, xxxi Low, Dame 3 and 2016 clb that I couldn’t pass up for $60. First world shoe problems :lol:

Yea don't underestimate the appeal of these to non-basketball fans as well. Seen a few different stories popping up about them and the comment sections are littered with "who's Paul George? but I want those shoes"
Paul George is the curious George that has been wearing the same shoe for 1.5 years while KD, Kyrie & LeBron had their new models come out every year.

Poor George wearing PG1. When will PG2 come out?
this threads going to be a mess February 10th at 10am. Probably lots of upset folks.

xbox > playstation
but im still gunna try :lol:
So Feb 10 is the date? Let’s go!

Back
Top Bottom