Nike PG 2

Looks like someone took the L and is salty about it lol, but they only light up if you want them too... you don't have to keep them like that
I wanted them, but the more I thought about it the less I cared and I wasn’t really expecting to get these anyway since they’re so limited.

To be real with you I don't care what other people think. I'm 29, I grew up with the Playstaion dynasty. These are special shoes and any Sony/PlayStation head wil tell you that these shoes are very special to gamers and basketball heads.

Smh I feel insulted by his post, these ain't some LA GEAR joints. These are high performance basketball shoes with that novelty twist to make them collectable.

Marty would not approve
giphy.gif

Hit on Chicagos off SNKRS as well. Should have never opened it up to the wolves.

It's just sneakers. Android users, like Windows users, greatly outnumber iOS users. These companies aren't going to leave money on the table for you. I've only won one draw in all of my years doing them and that was the Supreme Uptempo in both red and gold. I take my L and move on. I suggest some of you do so too. Nike doesn't care. If bots bother you that much, write your local Attorney General. In New York, Ticketmaster is being sued because of bots buying all of the tickets.

Onto All Stars for me. I’m torn between these, kyries or harden 2.0.

Need some reviews on the for on court

Would've been cool if you could win the friends and family pack somehow through a PlayStation contest

"some stores got their pairs late" --------------------LIES, UPON LIES, UPON LIES.
UPS drivers/FedEx drivers knew what was up kick a few boxes to themselves, same as the footlocker employees. So the 50+ expected delivery ended up being 36. (14 pairs good enough for a few people to eat)

let be real here. Ain't know pairs getting their late, dudes had to stage them before hand and cherry pick the sizes they needed for themselves.

Its not what you know, its who you know.

Last edited:
It's just sneakers. Android users, like Windows users, greatly outnumber iOS users. These companies aren't going to leave money on the table for you. I've only won one draw in all of my years doing them and that was the Supreme Uptempo in both red and gold. I take my L and move on. I suggest some of you do so too. Nike doesn't care. If bots bother you that much, write your local Attorney General. In New York, Ticketmaster is being sued because of bots buying all of the tickets.
I mean if all of us wrote, we could make a difference lol

Back
Top Bottom