Nike PG 2

so my first thoughts on the PG2:

- Palmdale CW looks awesome
- fit is TTS
- longer (more toe room) than the PG1, which is good because IMO the PG1 ran short
- still snug, so wide footers will want to try these on first
- slightly stiffer than the PG1
- forefoot Zoom air is exceptional...very bouncy

chill i wouldn't only get that outlet sale. the sole and the whole color blocking is just terribly executed, what's with the 3M stripe going across the middle of the shoe? smh nike needs to chill and focus better on dropping useful not useless colorways. I don't see any colaration to ncaa march madness with this colorway at all.

Nah, sign up, and two hours after it ends you'll get either a W or L e-mail.

Would I be able to enter in multiple accounts at the store? Say a couple of my homies give me their login info and I enter on their behalf or do they usually have to come in and do it in person?

Welp guess NikeSF isn't getting them unless they announce it tomorrow.

Size 9 on stock x for $500 but I will wait until people get this second batch and see if they drop more

Nike ATL
448CEDDE-9EA3-47A0-8297-F5119CD21E35.jpeg

Nike Europe
2965C93B-DE75-4869-BB23-DE8164A919C4.jpeg
Need a Houston release...
giphy.gif

we don't even have a nike store here. just the two outlets in houston @ cypress and katy lol. does that even count compared to authentic niketowns?

honestly man idk, know but im gonna try. this is why i said i regret moving to houston. this state don't get stuff like how nyc get stuff.

honestly man idk, know but im gonna try. this is why i said i regret moving to houston. this state don't get stuff like how nyc get stuff.
yeah it doesn't make sense why houston doesn't have a niketown. or other big stores for that matter. only niketown in texas i can think of is in dallas

Would I be able to enter in multiple accounts at the store? Say a couple of my homies give me their login info and I enter on their behalf or do they usually have to come in and do it in person?
If it was 21M yes, but being at the more strict large stores I see it being more regulated. Personally I’m going in early on in the day, knocking out a couple errands, and then going back to sign up with another account.

Haven't done it myself at Nike Soho but doesn't seem as if they will let you enter multiple accounts on the spot. As others have suggested, enter once, then step away and come back again as long as they don't stop you.

Back
Top Bottom