Nike PG 5 - $110 - Out Now

These are nice
1636873487055.jpeg

Those Drew Leagues are nice! I like the PG 5, they're a decent performer just not sure I want to pay retail plus shipping for those...if they ever go on discount they will be had.

Did the Drew League pair actually drop overseas of everything I see is fake?

Did the Drew League pair actually drop overseas of everything I see is fake?
I believe they did, I thought I saw them one day on one of those legit sites I think it was probasketballdirect…now I can only find em on ebay, StockX and Goat 🤷🏾‍♂️

Good to see a lot of people in the nba rockin the 5s. No leaks on the 6s?

He’s been wearing more GR’s than ever now. Wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t get a 6th one.

showing sold out for me.. are they making them available randomly?

Yea they randomly come and go. I kept checking hourly last week until they were available. They at least let you make your pair so its ready to add and buy when available.

Been rotating my two pairs for the past week and I’m positive these are my favorite shoes to ball in this year. And with the 20% off using “BlackFriday” on NDC, that was enough to make me cop my third pair.

7893CE73-E9BD-4266-A623-EFE5D219F913.jpeg

Do the iDs restock nightly now or something? Saw them yesterday and designed a pair but now out of stock?

So these were officially unveiled by Nike in December 2020. Feels like this shoe has been out for 2 years now :lol: If there was a PG 6, it would be shown sometime either next month or in January

Back
Top Bottom