Nike PG 6

2C8175DE-D538-4BBB-BFFE-07656F33247A.jpeg
B1A9F2B4-1D06-4EB8-A4D9-7908B68523CD.jpeg
Where you find those pics my friend..been tryna find summer workout pics for PG

Your pics make them look so much better than the stock images on NDC. Seriously thinking about grabbing that pair...
I will try to add to that selling point once I get some pics as well lol. I just copped today too

Always thought these were just a simple royal and white cw but it’s actually powder blue in person with a lot more pinkish areas in the bandana section.

7CDD6E1C-8F20-40D6-A7BA-A0DB35BBE5FF.jpeg

50950F00-1546-4889-ABCC-806BAEDFCF31.jpeg

If only they looked like PG's PE version of this shoe, I would probably cop 2 pairs.....

Any colors on sale anywhere yet?

Looking for royal blue, Celestine blue and black/gold

Scooped the pink Natasha pair off DSG, will be my fist pair of 6s, excited to give these a try

Last edited:
Those are the "Ms Paulette/Mom" edition. They fire.

Again. PG has a gem here. I've seen a few people rockin these in public off court.

Need more discounts so I can pick up a pair.

So far I’ve only seen the bred color on sale for $90 something

Finally got a chance to try these on today…the react cushioning gives me Adidas bounce vibes, maybe a little more on the plush side.

Would like to try em out, they really fit nicely on my foot…but I’m not trying to pay $100 for a non Zoom based shoe.

Finally got a chance to try these on today…the react cushioning gives me Adidas bounce vibes, maybe a little more on the plush side.

Would like to try em out, they really fit nicely on my foot…but I’m not trying to pay $100 for a non Zoom based shoe.
The implementation of React in the PGs is nicer, to me, than any adidas Bounce setup and I’ve tried a bunch. I feel the EXACT same way you did regarding no zoom, but had a 20% off code for DSG and so I decided to bite on the Natasha pair… they’re quickly becoming my go-to in my rotation with the 36s and KD15s… that’s how good they feel to me overall

Back
Top Bottom