NIKE PLEASE RETRO AIR MAX GRIFFEY II (2).... WHAT GIVES MAN!!!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by capfive

Nike retroing these without doin an OG colorway is one of the biggest injustices i can remember
that was truly a blueprint for "how to take a popular sneaker and make em completely wack"
yea they messed up by not dropping the OG cw's......but i'd still like to get my hands on the grey and white colorways
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Change the title of this thread!  Your wish has come true!
http://theshoegame.com/articles/nike-air-griffey-max-ii-returns-summer-2011.html

this happy happy news brought tears to my eyes...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by capfive

Nike retroing these without doin an OG colorway is one of the biggest injustices i can remember
that was truly a blueprint for "how to take a popular sneaker and make em completely wack"
yea they messed up by not dropping the OG cw's......but i'd still like to get my hands on the grey and white colorways
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Change the title of this thread!  Your wish has come true!
http://theshoegame.com/articles/nike-air-griffey-max-ii-returns-summer-2011.html

this happy happy news brought tears to my eyes...

laugh.gif

Never been so excited for a shoe to come back out till now.

o5qrmc.gif

Im SO JUICED right now.

2hz05dj.jpg

Ill be copping 2 PAIRS FOR SURE.

Finally able to be reunited.... and it FEELS SO GOOD

Summer wit Griffey2s
(jim jones/trey)

Never been so excited for a shoe to come back out till now.

o5qrmc.gif

Im SO JUICED right now.

2hz05dj.jpg

Ill be copping 2 PAIRS FOR SURE.

Finally able to be reunited.... and it FEELS SO GOOD

Summer wit Griffey2s
(jim jones/trey)

Awesomesauce, its about time, only a year away too. Looks like nike does listen on occasion after all. BUT, I wanna see sample pics first, cause the air bubble on the griffey max 2's is prolly one of the biggest nike ever made, and ive seen nothing lately that suggests they are still capable of producing those anymore. Sadly, I predict anemic air bubbles, average og imitation, one og colorway, and a host of awful ones, including at least one all black patent leather colorway... I hope im wrong tho, I really do.

Awesomesauce, its about time, only a year away too. Looks like nike does listen on occasion after all. BUT, I wanna see sample pics first, cause the air bubble on the griffey max 2's is prolly one of the biggest nike ever made, and ive seen nothing lately that suggests they are still capable of producing those anymore. Sadly, I predict anemic air bubbles, average og imitation, one og colorway, and a host of awful ones, including at least one all black patent leather colorway... I hope im wrong tho, I really do.

all you guys post has me dying
roll.gif

im really glad this shoe is retroing, i hope the also bring back the white and blue CW, i had those as a kid so they will bring back memories
pimp.gif

all you guys post has me dying
roll.gif

im really glad this shoe is retroing, i hope the also bring back the white and blue CW, i had those as a kid so they will bring back memories
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom