Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Haha no. Gotta be the lighting, I just checked my toes and socks. Can confirm no bleeding here.
Haha I’m just messing with you man. It looks good, too bad I wasn’t able to get a pair...will go for at least one in the future cw.

Has anybody heard from Prodirect regarding their order? I placed my order on the 22nd, and I also placed a pair of running socks with the order. I was charged the full amount for the socks and the sneakers, and only the socks shipped. The OG blue cup reacts are missing from my order under my account/orders screen but the amount is still in full for both items. I tried emailing them but have yet to receive a response.

Just to give you some updates, they finally emailed me back after i opened a paypal case and said they were receiving stock from their supplier, the week of the 2nd. That came and went, and now I have a paypal case open with them lol. Thanks to whoever provided the link, but if anybody is still waiting I suggest opening a paypal case becuse they are useless.

Yah and that’s the same material as the OW ZF. These 87 looks like it’s the same material but it seems less stiff so I was wondering is it a thinner version?? But I’m only basing it by pics and some YouTube vids.

just checked its the same material. Guess bc theres no material underneath it if seems as if its thinner.

I've always been 'into' sneakers, but really got into it about 15yrs ago when Kobe signed with Nike. That said, kinda think that if someone is really 'into' sneakers because it's a passion, striking out on releases like this (and I've done that a lot) don't really bother you. There is always another sneaker that you really want to have coming up again.

Most of the time, the one you thought you had to have is one that you'll lose interest in when something else catches your attention. And if the one you missed stays on your radar cause it's one of your grails...with patience an opportunity to get it will present itself later on down the line. But trust me, A LOT of people who are super-pis_sed today they didn't get this will have zero interest in it months from now.

0.5 down was the move IMO

20180713_194508.jpg

Lmk if the midsole start to crease a lot after a few wears. Noticed some creases already a few pics ago.

Salty af striking out on the sails. Shoulda copped when they were in the 300s. That’s a pipe dream now

SNKRS shipped my sails. :pimp:

I need to compare them in person but so far I feel like OW ZF > Sail 87s

can't wait to compare both in hand also... not sure how many "see through" shoes I need in the rotation TBH

worst case sun arial I will sit on the sail for a bit until the OW ZF are fully beat and yellowed out

Lmk if the midsole start to crease a lot after a few wears. Noticed some creases already a few pics ago.

React foams tends to crease relatively fast. I have 3 pairs of Epics and they’ll all started creasing slightly after only a few wears. I think it’s just the nature of the foam.

The midsole design and shape does tend to blend it in well, and you can’t really notice until you hold it up close.

pmiIzX7Fj

This is from around 30+ wears or so.

TTS is 8.5 and that's what I wear in AM1, AJ1 (a little roomy), Ultraboost, 350 V2 (without insoles).

Here's where the end of my toe is. I also did purposely go down because I didn't want much excess/creases with the way this material is.

20180713_210529.jpg
Your toe ends where your finger ends?! That really doesn't seem like enough space. My wife wears some of her sneakers like that, and I think it's nuts. :D

Back
Top Bottom