Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

The Epic React is the best shoe I've ever worked in.
GOt 4miles in today on the blacktop lot at the Dealership, felt just as good when I ended the day at 9pm as they did when I left the house at 8am.

VaporMax and Ultra Boost going to be collecting dust in my closet.

Sneakers for work at a dealership? What position?

I wonder if a blow dryer to the react foam will get out the wrinkles. Works for prestos

It might, but heat will soften the foam like crazy if you try to wear it right away. Doubt anyone will if they're trying to get rid of creases.

0.5 down was the move IMO

20180713_194508.jpg

Damn son gotta let them toes breathe :lol:

My regular reacts are creased like hell. Lots of wear though, but even after the first few wears were terribly creased. Disappointed.

I surprisingly got the W on the sails this morning.

deff not willing to pay that resell value on them sails... for it to crease in the first few wears.. still need em tho fudge

So yesterday I struck out oN SNKRS, but I tried my luck again by attempting to cop from
BLENDS via frenzy app. That app only allows you to pay via ApplePay, which kept denying my payment when I was attempting to grab my size but the payment went through for a size 10. I see the transaction listed under my recent activity in my Apple wallet but it hasn't been deducted from my bank account yet...is that normal or is the transaction supposed to show immediately on both Apple wallet and my banking transaction list? Just wondering if I'm going to actually be charged for these and sent a pair or not lol

Back
Top Bottom