Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

I'm being real. I have both of the Invisible Woman air forces from back in the day, and this is part of reason I wanted them.

One of my Grails is a pair of Clot Air Maxes. The translucent upper is dope to me.

To each his own, I agree. Nike had to drop something for regular consumption.

FOH! I lurked NT since 02 and joined in 04. I've been around alot of hyped up sneaker releases.

I learned early Quality > Quantity

Sign me up, unless the 55s hit $50 below at the outlet so I can use them for running.

Now this type of comment, I can appreciate. This is a online sneaker community with members who share their insight and reasoning, not just quick to throw out a quirky comment for a like.

Like I said, I love the translucent gimmick. But really it's the colorways that does it for me. For me personally, all the 87' Colorways have been on point!

I will end up hunting a pair of Photo blues, these shoes are a must for me. They look like the first 2 colorways put together, with a splash of blue.

react photo.JPG

:lol: if you think that the translucent material used on the 87s is considered “high quality” you are sadly mistaken. It’s all style and no substance.

All reviews have said it's held up to a beating. idk what high quality means to you but that's all I care about.

He was talking down on the 55s, and mentioned quality vs quantity when comparing to 87s. That’s why I laughed at the “quality” part of his argument.

What’s up with SNS? Did they ever update on their delayed raffle?

between the 87s the 55s...im still saying epic reacts>>>>
If 55s do flood the market id pick them up if i can for under retail. Agree with some people that i just have never been a huge fan of the clear/translucent kicks. Just not for me. So 55> 87 but epic react over all

now give me that react based trainer

Still no word from FTL or Champs or even Nike on what locations are getting the React Element 55.

Back
Top Bottom