Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

I wonder if these are real
0D6DD532-25CF-4F61-BAC2-2F97F8ED25A6.png

Anybody in Chicago have any good FB groups for trading shoes? I’m looking but I keep getting suspect groups imo. Just want a smooth transaction. Thanks in advance.

Not react but didn’t know where else to post. A few zoom fly sp colorways are on sale for $75 right now on fin ish line. The reds are calling my name

Anybody in Chicago have any good FB groups for trading shoes? I’m looking but I keep getting suspect groups imo. Just want a smooth transaction. Thanks in advance.
I'm in KREAM, K.R.E.A.M., and Kream Chicago (I know, real original) but they're all filled with brokeboi lowballers. Have had a handful of good transactions though.

My friend that works at Champs just sent me a video of the react 55s (blk/white) his store just got em. He said they dont plan on releasing them until 10/23 though. Smh! Hard to believe. You’re telling me Champs is going to hold on to the 55s in the back for 2 months?

My friend that works at Champs just sent me a video of the react 55s (blk/white) his store just got em. He said they dont plan on releasing them until 10/23 though. Smh! Hard to believe. You’re telling me Champs is going to hold on to the 55s in the back for 2 months?

Yes, if Nike says to hold them.

Decided the original swoosh was too small. Vinyl heat transfer swoosh.
B0834C60-A02A-429A-90D9-D357DE8122A5.jpeg
Pulled the trig on these now contemplating the tan CW. Nike shoulda at least hit us with one dope collab for this model. I’m guessing you’re gonna use these for strictly casual wear?

Back
Top Bottom