Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

C875CD6A-8638-495C-954B-83277DBB523C.jpeg

I ran into him at footlocker picking up shadow 1s. he was dressed like a regular person

Damn the salt is real boys.. thought I had copped some shreks for $175 on GOAT but it was too good to be true... seller never sent so now I’m on the lookout. I had a chance at restocks but I thought GOAT was shipping them :smh::frown:

My friend that works at Champs says they have no info or dont have any shipments coming in with react element 55s this week. Champs IG posted they were dropping 8/23 what the heck?

I need that blk/white pair before this weekend I want to rock a that pair on my vacation.

I think they jumped the gun with that post. Champs in store has no idea, and I can't imagine shipments arriving day prior or day of?

Welp, Champs edited the post of the element 55s. Now it says the are dropping in October.

Thinking of dumping my Travis Scott air forces for a pair of these. Just have to decide on color. For those of you that have these. I keep hearing TTS or 1/2 down. What’s the consensus? Don’t want to end up with a shoe that to small. I’m a 13 in Jordan and a 12.5 to 13 in ultra boost. Any help would be great.

Thinking of dumping my Travis Scott air forces for a pair of these. Just have to decide on color. For those of you that have these. I keep hearing TTS or 1/2 down. What’s the consensus? Don’t want to end up with a shoe that to small. I’m a 13 in Jordan and a 12.5 to 13 in ultra boost. Any help would be great.
Go with TTS. .5 up will be too big and .5 down MIGHT be pushing it.

Back
Top Bottom