Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

20180821_192020-jpg.2166626

i know im in the minority but i prefer the non see thru version of the element. i just hope the cushioning is the same like the 87

It’s really see through or bust for me. I like the ability to subtly change the appearance of the upper.

Still yet to connect to a pair as much as the Sails.

EDIT: A high top variant could be interesting...

^ id take the swoosh off those **** piles if I were Nike. I wouldn’t want to be associated with that.

9AB0E4A2-2B70-4F1A-9EC4-D6D3138A80A0.jpeg

What happened to this cw? Runningwarehouse had the picture link up but I haven’t seen them available anywhere

Yep, 9/13. I had posted a screenshot over in the Pegasus thread from Finish Line that had a new Turbo CW. It looks like it's probably coming out same day as that new Pegasus Turbo CW and the Zoom Fly Flyknit:

upload_2018-8-21_10-4-0-png.2166380

We need some decent new CWs for the Epic React. They’ve put out a lot recently but they’ve been weak and don’t seem to be selling well.

Definitely. The only cw that has piqued my interest is the Taupe one, which seems like it’ll go on sale...

The black and white 55s better not drop all of a sudden lol I just picked up the volt 87s for $210 shipped I would have just waited for the 55s smh. Champs better release them in October like they said.

Back
Top Bottom